Rescue with Twilight

Pony Twilight was standing next to Flash with dog Spike next to them. "Sunset Shimmer! I'm so glad to see you. It's been a while since we've seen each other." All the other girls cheered because they were also happy to see their old friend back. "We're here to save you. When I figured out you girls weren't at the party anymore, I knew something wasn't right. Then all of a sudden, everyone's cutie marks were back. I told Flash and Twilight what happened and they came here to help me save you." Spike said right before he started scratching the dust wall, trying to figure out a way to free the girls. "I got your message about Starlight Glimmer, Sunset. And I do know her. Long ago, she was evil, she tried to convince me and my friends to get our cutie marks removed like everyone else in her town. But after she reformed and is now my student in Equestria. I have no idea why the human counterpart of her would want to take away everyone's cutie mark. But I agree with you about the part that she up to something more that getting everyone's cutie mark removed." Twilight said. (Twilight is the pony version and Sci Twi is human) Sci Twi waved at Twilight and Twilight waved back. This was only the second time they've seen each other. "Well, Sunset here did come up with the hypothesis that Starlight is after these," Applejack said as she held up her necklace, "about 5 days ago we got them during a field trip to Camp Everfree when we defeated Gaia Everfree. Gaia Ever-" Before Applejack could continue Twilight interrupted her saying, "What, you girls have magic? That's amazing! I didn't think magic could work like.. wait, exactly what kind of magic is it?" The girls looked at each other, then Fluttershy said, "Um, we don't actually have magic right now. Starlight took it from us." "Well, apparently we got them back." Rainbow Dash showed them her necklace. She positioned herself to start running and ponied up then she speed off and ran around in a circle, using her super speed! "Oh, that kind of magic." Twilight said pointing at Rainbow Dash. Then Sci-Twi stepped up and used her levitation to pull the magic dust apart. She also ponied up as she made an opening in the magic dust wall. As everyone cheered and passed through the opening, dog Spike jumped up into Sci-Twi's harms and Flash ran up to Sunset Shimmer. He grabbed her by the shoulders and asked her, "You okay? I saw that demon like girl fly up to the sky, did she hurt you guys?" Sunset Shimmer smiled and was about to answer, but noticed Twilight was looking at them sort of confused. Sunset Shimmer put his hands aside and walked up to her. She was feeling bad because she hadn't told Twilight that Flash asked her to start over with him as a friend. Twilight still liked him and Sunset Shimmer didn't want to hurt her feelings, being her friend. But she also knew that a good friend was always honest. So she finally told her, "Twilight, I don't mean to hurt your feelings by telling you this but, Flash asked me to, start over with him. As a friend. I agreed since, as we all know, you're very busy in Equestria as the princess of friendship. And I told him that he might have to get over that. So this is partially my fault. I'm sorry about this, I really am." Twilight just looked a little shocked but then she grinned. "As a good friend, you did the right thing telling me this. And me understanding yours and Flash's choice. I understand you two used to date and, you are right. My role as princess is very difficult and I'm usually busy going on missions with my pony friends. I get it, you don't have to feel bad." They hugged each other. Sunset Shimmer smiled, knowing the princess of friendship would totally understand it. As she thought that, she ponied up and hugged Twilight tighter. The hug lasted 7 seconds and finally someone spoke. "So what about Starlight? Aren't we going to do something?" Flash had said. Everyone looked up as the sound of screams became louder. Applejack looked at all of them and they looked at her as she told them in a serious tone, "Flash is right. We better go. Sounds like some people need our help." They started running up the stairs, then Twilight stopped. She looked at Flash who was standing still. "Um, you're not coming?" He rubbed his hand against the back of his head, "I'll let you girls do your thing. You seem to have it under control." He smiled and she smiled back. "Twilight!" She was about to head out the door when she stopped to turned her head back to him. "Thanks for understanding. You know, me and Sunset Shimmer getting back together. But we're still friends, right?" She grinned, "Of course. Your relationship with Sunset won't change anything between us. Remember that." She walked down the stairs and gave him a quick hug. "Stay safe." She ran back up and left with the other girls who were waiting for her. He grinned and slowly walked back up.