Starlight Glimmer

Everyone was in the gym now, waiting patiently for Principal Celestia and her sister, Vice-principal Luna. Principal Celestia and Vice-principal Luna walked up to the stage in the gym with a girl. It was the same girl who had bumped into Octavia Melody. "Good afternoon students, we have a new student we would like to introduce you to." Celestia said, then she passed the microphone to the student. "Hi everyone! My name is Starlight Glimmer and I want to also make an announcement." As Celestia was talking and she had passed the microphone to Starlight, Sunset Shimmer noticed that Celestia and Luna didn't have their cutie marks. And neither did Starlight. Sunset Shimmer looked around to see if anyone had noticed. Even of they did, she remembered that no one there was from Equestria like she was. Maybe it was a big deal for her and ponies in Equestria to get their cutiemarks removed, but for everyone else, it didn't mean anything. Then she snapped back to attention when the microphone made a loud screeching noise. "Sorry" Starlight said,"Anyway I was saying, my announcement involves all of you. Principal Celestia, Vice-principal Luna, and I think it's a great idea if we get together and I can take your cutie marks away. What do you think?" Everyone didn't seem too care to much. "Well, I've heard that all of you have somehow been in contact or had something to do with... How do I put this?" There was a short pause then she spoke the word "Magic" The main 7 wondered how she knew about the magic at Canterlot High. "Our marks represent the things that make us unique." She continued talking. "But, all of our cutie marks have something in common; they're all different! Just look at them. They all show our differences.  Take a look at me, I don't have my cutie mark, and even look happier." Then she smiled the biggest smile imaginable. Well, sort of. Most of us know that Pinkie Pie as ENORMOUS smiles. "So I propose that tomorrow, we meet here again to get all of your cutie marks taken away, how does that sound?!" All the students whispered to each other. "We are only approving this because we think it will benefit us all. Starlight has already taken our cutie marks and we feel much more happier! What do you say students?" Celestia had said. One student said from the crowd,"If what you say is true, I'm in!" "YEAH!" all the other students said at once. Sunset Shimmer looked at her friends and all of them had worried expressions on their faces. "Well them, thank you Principal Celestia and Vice-principal Luna." Starlight said passing the microphone to Luna. "Very well students, tomorrow at the same time, please come to the gym. You may now proceed to your fifth period class."

The students had their break. Sunset Shimmer headed to the library instead of hanging out with her friends. She pulled out her journal and started writing:

Dear Twilight,

Something interesting and somewhat odd happened today. A new student named Starlight Glimmer came to CHS and she had this crazy idea that cutie marks are bad! Can you believe it? I mean, the people here at CHS might not care much about it, but as a pony, or used to be pony, I guess it does sort of matter to me. I don't know if you might of heard of her before in Equestria, but I think something's going on, not just getting our cutie marks removed. Please write back as soon as possible or come visit us here. I've been dying to see you again.

Your friend, Sunset Shimmer

As soon as she was about to get up she noticed Flash Sentry was there. "Oh, hey Flash. How long have you been there?" "Um, not long, only for a few seconds. So I was wondering, are you getting your cutie mark removed?" "I don't know actually, why do you ask?" "Oh, no reason. Just cause i was curious to know." The bell rang. "We better go, we're gonna be late. See ya later Flash." Sunset finished packing her stuff and left really quick. "Okay, see ya!"