Sabotaging the Leader

About 3 hours later, before school ended, Starlight was walking around the school handing out what seemed to be invitations. Sunset, Twilight, and Pinkie Pie walked together and walked up to Starlight. "Why hello girls! So nice to see you! Well, I really hope you can all make it to the party tonight. Here's all the info," she handed all of them an invite, "see you there, if you can make it." Starlight walked toward some other group of students. "Oh, we will." Twilight said to the other girls with a smile.

Fluttershy walked to the statue, and like always, students were avoiding her. "Starlight?" She was support to meet her there after school. "I'm here. Sorry I just finished passing out invites. So, what did you want to talk to me about?" Fluttershy looked around. Almost everybody had left now, probably getting ready for the party. "When you told Pinkie Pie to take the cutie marks from Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer, I looked and saw that Pinkie Pie had handed them dresses with an equal sign. Like everybody else's. And I over heard that they were planning to do something to you. We have to do something to keep what ever they're going to do from happening." Starlight steaming mad but she just grinned on the outside. "My God! Thank you SO much for consulting this with me Fluttershy. Now, I must start preparing my house for the party. Bye now! Unless you want to come help."

Starlight and Fluttershy were now putting punch and sodas on the drinks table. "Are you sure you don't want to go home to get ready. You have helped me enough today." Starlight was now carrying two nacho trays. "Oh yes. I also need to go drop my stuff off. Well, see you in 30 minutes." Fluttershy walked out the door. As soon as she did, Starlight pulled out the cutie un-marker from inside her shirt. It was now a necklace she wore. She knew that the girls where a potential threat to her. "There's no way they're gonna steal this from me, not if I have something to say about this.. Or do." She grinned all evil like and continued carrying more food. Fluttershy opened the door so suddenly that Starlight dropped the salsa she was carrying, slipped, and the salsa splashed all over her dress. "Oh Starlight! I didn't mean to startle you. Are you..." she lifted Starlight up and noticed that a part of her skirt was slowly wiping off. But it wasn't that that caught her eye; she noticed Starlight DID actually have her cutie mark. She looked away and when she looked back, there was nothing there but a pair of shorts she was wearing under. "Oh, it's okay Fluttershy, no harm done." "Sorry to just barge in like that but I saw Twilight and Sunset Shimmer talking with the rest of the girls. The only things I could make out were cutie un-marker, get back, and help us with a plan. I think they're up to something. Possibly to steal the cutie un-marker" "It only make sense. Well then, if you want to help me, here's what you need to do."

At that moment, the six girls and Spike were still at CHS. "Well, I don't know about you girls but I want my cutie mark back!" Applejack cried. Her eyes, Pinkie's, and Rainbow Dash's were normal, the last one to convince was Rarity. "Well, I'm not helping you," she said pulling out her nail polish, "especially if it means that I'll have to be nice and generous enough to actually help you all. This should be all about MY cutie mark, not yours." "Rarity, NO!" Sunset cried out. "Please! If you want your cutie mark back you have to help us! Starlight could be up to something far worst than just stealing cutie marks. What do you say Rarity, you know you're better than this." Rarity looked down. "My cutie mark, of course I want it back. I can't wait to start making you all new outfits. I'll help you. Anyway, gray is so unflattering and unattractive." Her eyes were their blue color again and her hair was as shiny and curly as before. "Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Rainbow Dash signaled them with her arm and ran of toward her house.