Introduction

IMPORTANT NOTICE

If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad.com, then you are reading a faked copy and are susceptible to a malware attack and potential data loss. To continue to read the original, safe version of Awakening, please visit Wattpad.com and read the story here or follow this link:  https://www.wattpad.com/story/82516770-awakening-book-one-the-vith-element-series

'Awakening'

By Adele Rose

Copyright © 2016 by Adele Rose

All rights reserved. This book is a work of fiction. All characters and events in this publication, other than those clearly in the public domain, are fictitious and any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. This book may not be re-sold or given away to other people. If you would like to share this book with another person, please purchase an additional copy for each recipient. If you're reading this book and did not purchase it, or it was not purchased for your use only, then please return to the retailer and purchase your own copy. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form, including electrical or mechanical means, without written permission from the author. However, short quotations may be used in book reviews. Thank you for respecting the hard work of this author.

Book and Cover Design by Adele Rose

First Edition: August 2016

Books by Adele Rose:

The VIth Element Series

Book One: 'Awakening'

Book Two: 'Possession'

CHARACTERS

So...first things first, I saw these pictures and thought that they perfectly capture how I view the characters in this series. Now, if you view them differently then that's cool and I will actively support this idea. I totally understand that people develop their own image of characters as they read and, if anything, I would thouroughly enjoy seeing your thoughts and opinions. So if you LOVE to design characters or see them in another light then please throw your ideas and images my way :)

The next thing is that I will constantly update this list if I happen across any other pictures that I think perfectly portray any of the other characters in this series so do come back and check. I'll drop you a message too :)

Finally (and I mean finally) I DO NOT hold any rights to these pictures. I found them all on Pinterest.

So, without further adue, let's celebrate people's amazing artwork! 😍
ALEX RAVEN

So, without further adue, let's celebrate people's amazing artwork! 😍ALEX RAVEN