Chapter 2

I am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run, lost boy," they say to me,
"Away from all of reality."
-Ruth B

Chapter 2- Worried+Nathan=Childish

I opened my eyes slowly making my eyes burn. I shut it tightly preventing light from reflecting my pupil. Slowly I opened my eyes but turned my head to the left so my eyes won't face the bright light on the ceiling. The first thing I saw was the greenery. How can such beautiful creations put a smile on your face? It's just so peaceful to look at them. I breathe in deeply but was hit with a strong perfume smell. Ergh this smell so hurt your nose when you have sinuse. It will literally make your nose itch. I scrunched my nose and started turning to find the cause of the horrible smell. But I accidentally hit my head against the bed's headboard. I groaned.

Not another massive headache...

I muttered incoherent words. I don't usually curse. It will be once in a blue moon and that's all. I looked at my arm and saw a transparent flowing through a tube and into my my arm. Eww what's that unknown substance? Is it water? Nah... I guess it is glucose for your body. I don't know maybe. I just shrugged it off not bother to remove it because to be honest, I don't  really mind. I started searching for the smell again. It came from my left side. I saw a white haired guy/boy/man sitting on the plastic chair while typing furiously. Didn't he notice me? I hate being ignored.

"Am I that invisible? I know I am a nerd and I really don't know you," I said in a mocking tone even though my  seemed raspy.

He jerked from his bending state. I snickered evilly. Haha... Serves you right! His cold black eyes soften a fraction after seeing me. Recognition passes his face and he smiled a really small smile that was barely noticeable. I massaged my head lightly trying to remove the pain. The headache was so worse that I felt like crying. I close my eyes to prevent the tears from escaping. I felt a light tap on my arm. I cracked one my eyes open and saw a hand holding a glass of water to me. I nodded and pointed to the bedside table wanting him to put it there for awhile.

I guessed he saw my glossy eyes as he walked out of the white walled room all of a sudden. I was expecting the dark emerald green orbs to find my eyes but I saw Ms Tenderheart's familiar tight face between the doorway. She quickly sat on the plastic chair especially for visitors. I was expecting her to at least say: "Get well soon" or maybe a not so sincere sorry. But in return I got a full 20 minutes lecture for my supposedly 'bad' behaviour. She then tuned on. But as a person I loathed her so much so ignored her. I paid attention to only the few lines at the start. The lecture goes on like this:

" I am really disappointed in you. The school has teach respect since you were young. Where did you put the lesson? In your dustbin? Or you dump it somewhere? I also don't understand why the prince wanted to meet you. You deserve a detention. Sus..."

Bla..bla..blah. Whatever. I don't care. When a knock was heard she paused and glared at me. I snickered when she turned her attention to the door. I bore holes in her head. But when she turned around, I amused her by nodding my head. She opened the door and rushed out. I guess she wasn't invited into my room. I rolled my eyes. Urgh she is soooo annoying... Tommy's face was put in between the door. Oh poor Tommy, he must be worried. I guessed Grace is sulking, again. I have no idea how to comfort her this time. Just let her be I guess.

Tommy sat down and took my right hand in his. I could see from his face that he is worried sick. Here I'm just having a chillax time. He was muttering countless apologies that made me irritated. I pulled my hand and frowned at him.