Chapter 7

You just want attention
You don't want my heart
Maybe you just hate the thought of me with someone new
Yeah, you just want attention
I knew from the start
You're just making sure I'm never gettin' over you, oh
-Attention (Charlie Puth)

Chapter 7- Maybe this is meant to be

"Do you guys need anything? I'm just going to the grocery store downtown!" I hollered on top of the stairs.

"Get us a dozen bottles of hot sauce. We're playing Truth or Dare the HOT version!" Nathan replied back.

"Ohhh... Great idea!"

I run down the stairs while fishing out my phone. I was about to dial Sawyer to help me carry when a hand on my arm jerked my movements.

"Permettez-moi de vous aider, ma dame," he uttered only for me to hear.

Somehow I understood and just nodded my head eagerly.

"Now of we go to the market, my servant!" I exclaimed in a posh English woman voice.

Michael just shook his head and slapped his palm against his forehead. What a great way to show your annoyance, my servant.

Knowing me, I skipped all the way to the store not waiting for Michael. He was so fast. Even my great-great-grandmother walks faster than him. Ugh such an honour for the French Royal Family. The cool wind gust at my face when I opened the glass door. It immediately shut back close with a 'thump'.

Bang!

The sound echoed from behind me. I turned, almost tripping over my high cut red converse, to see Michael with a bet read tomato face. Perfect picture for my art project. He gave it. It was of course due on Monday.

His instructions were, might I add with a loud booming voice at the end-quite deep and sexy though-," Take a picture of anything interesting and sketch or paint it back on paper. BY MONDAY!"

I snapped a quick picture of him using my iPhone 7 that was given as my 18th birthday by my caretakers. I quickly put it in my pocket not wanting him to know. I headed to Michael that was safely in Wills Clan Grocery Store.

"Are you fine and able to function Mr. Labelle?" I questioned him out of curiosity.

He just grunted and headed to the 'Sauce' section. I followed suit and I saw his already flirting with a salesgirl. I tried searching for the specific hot sauce brand but I can't seem to find it.

"Hey gorgeous!"

"Hey charming!" Eww. From my peripheral vision she was already smiling like the Cheshire cat.

"Do you know any hot sauce brand that's in a bottle?" He said while raking his eyes up and down her hourglass body.

"Emm, I would recommend my friend but I keeping this hot meat all by myself," she giggled profusely. 

"Kidding, come follow me." At last she ended the ear bleeding conversation that I will beg not to hear at all.

But of course the devil himself had to ruin the ending with,"Sure, honey," plus the sickly sweet tone. This is like the movie you watch when the credits roll out already and there is this extra part and you are already almost at the exit door of the cinema. Yeh, how amazing.