Heart Attack

When I looked him straight in the eye he immediately spoke. "What happened to your face!?" I was so scared and I didn't know how to respond..."Ummm, a girl at school beat me up..." I said shaking. "Why?! I mean we all know your a worthless, ugly piece of trash!" he said starting to raise his voice. After he said that my eyes started to water with tears, I didn't know what to say or do before I saw him start to run towards me. I was so scared so I tried to run up the stairs to go away from him but he grabbed my ankle half way up the stairs and pulled me back down. He started screaming! "WHY ARE YOU SO WORTHLESS!!" he started to hit me...hard. He started kicking and punching me in the stomach until I couldn't breathe.

I started to try to get away but he was holding me down to strong. I finally got one arm loose and slapped him right across the face. I stared yelling at him to get off of me. "GET OFF OF ME YOU BASTARD! I HATE YOU!!" after I had slapped him and said that to him all he did was get more angry! "Your not aloud to slap me and call me a bastard I'm your father god dammit!"

I was struggling to get out of his tight grip around my wrists witch was hurting my cuts really badly! I got one of my legs unstuck. When it got unstuck I aimed right for his "area" when I tried to kick, I hit him right in the nut sack! He tumbled over and I jumped up and ran towards the front door! I managed to unlock the door and run out.

As I stared to run the real pain from being kicked and punched came in and I knew that if I kept trying to run he would be able to catch me. I looked behind me and saw him running! He was a couple houses away and I knew I needed to try and hide! Right when turned the corner onto the next block I quickly looked for somewhere to hide. I had seen that one of the houses garage had been left open! I quickly started running towards the garage. When I got to the garage and hid behind some boxes he had gotten up to the second house after he turned the corner.

I'm just glad he didn't see me go into the open garage! I heard him yell..."SHIT!" from a distance. I peeked to check if he was still there. He was no where in sight. I took like 20 deep breathes because I needed to relax after being beaten and then having to run 2 blocks.

I quietly got out from behind the boxes and out of the garage. My head started to ache and I didn't know what to do. I figured I would go home and just climb up the tree so my dad wouldn't see me come into the house. When I climbed through the window into my room and shut the window behind me. I went into my bathroom witch was connected to my room and looked for my blade.

I started to get angry because I couldn't find it!! I gave up looking, at that point I was bawling my eyes out and decided to get a new blade from my razor. I took a pen and started trying to brake the razor. I pushed to hard and my hand slipped and I cut my thumb. I just sat there watching the blood run down my right thumb. I got up and got a paper towel and put pressure on my thumb to stop the bleeding. The blood on my skin felt so good. The warmness of the blood was helping.

Once the bleeding had stopped I put a bandage on it and continued braking the razor to get the blades out. I finally broke the razor and took out all the blades. I gently placed the blade against my wrist and blood trickled out. At the time it was he best feeling in the entire world! I usually do about 5-6 on each wrist.

After I was done I took a black towel I already had ready for me to use and tried to stop the bleeding. It took about 5 mins to stop the bleeding. When I finished wiping away the blood I got up and washed my face so it didn't look like I was crying.

I layed on my bed and went on twitter trying to forget about what had happened. When I got on twitter I quickly checked to see if Demi had tweeted lately. Demi had 4 new tweets. One was about Simon Cowell (arch enemy) jkjk, the second one was about Rion Paige! I love her! She is one the of the season 3 X-Factor contestants. The third one was about Ellona Santiago, another contestant on X-Factor on her team. Demi was mentoring the girls this season. The fourth one was about...OMG!!

Demi just released a link to her concert dates and locations. I immediately clicked on the link. I live in Pennsylvania. I found one at the Poconoes Mountain Range! The Poconoes is the town I live in! The mountain range is about 20-30 minutes from my house! Oh my god! I waned to scream but then my dad would hear me and know that I was home. All I needed to do is steal some money from my dad, witch was easy becuase he was always drunk passed out on the couch. The concert was on March 11th at 8:00pm. It's March 5th! Only 6 days away.

The concert was free you just had to camp out. I figured I would go take the bus after school there on the 9th and camp out till the concert. I went on my laptop and went to ticketmaster.com. I looked for the search bar and typed in "Demi lovato". I clicked on the concert in Pennsylvania. I know the concert itself is free but you had to pay for meet & greet and VIP passes. I wanted go meet Demi so badly! I lifted my laptop from my lap and tip toed to see if my dad was awake.

Of course not, he was passed out on the couch with a beer in his hand. Luckily now was the time to sneak the money for the concert. I snuck back upstairs and went to my dads bedroom. His room was a complete mess. Like a tornado hit! I went to the place were he hid the family safe. Witch was really his not the "families". The dad code was my mothers birthday...It made me sad to think about her, but all I wanted to know was were she lives now or if she's even alive!? I opened the safe and took $600 dollars.

I know to some people that amount if money seems like a lot but we aren't exactly the poorest family. I left my dads room quietly. After that I had purchased the passes for everything. I was sooo happy! I was going to see my idol in 6 days! I was getting really tired so I logged off of twitter, put on my Demi playlist and went to bed. The next day when I woke up and went to the bathroom and took a shower. I couldn't take one last night because my dad would have heard the water.

I knew I could take showers in the morning because he left the house everyday at around 5:20 for work.

When I got out of the shower and got out my outfit for today and got out plenty of bracelets to cover up my cuts. When I was done I walked to school. I was happy because Alexa was absent for the next 3 days to go see her mom in New Jersey. Her parents are divorced so she travels to see her mom once ever month for 3 days. Those 3 days are he best 3 days of my life. 3 full days if no beatings.

The first period bell rang and I made my way to math class. My teacher Mr. Wachs was really funny. Although I was terrible at math he always made it worth my time. We were learning about how to find the slope of things. At second period I have study hall.

I love study hall because it's a whole period were I can talk to my crush. His name is Jason. Were really close friends and I can tell him almost anything. I like him a lot but I doubt he has any feelings for me.

During third period I'm basically falling asleep, I have science with the most annoying teacher Ms. Wilcox. All day all I could think about was the concert! At the meet & greets you really only get 20 seconds to talk to Demi so all I could think about was what I would say to her! I would try not to faint lol!