Get Back

Demi's POV

I woke up from someone banging on the door. Who the hell is hear at like 2:30 in the fricken morning. I ran down the stairs queitly and looked out the door peep whole thing. OMG it was Nick!

I quickly opened the door and brought him inside, it was raining really hard and he was all wet. He was wet but he looked so handsom! I havent seen him in years and damn did puberty treat him well! Ive always had a soft spot for Nick.

Demi- HEY! What in the hell are you doing hear at 2:30 in the morning!?

Nick- Me and the boys are here for a couple days and I wanted to surprise you, I was supposed to be here in the afternoon but the flight was cancelled and then we tried to get a train but they were closed cause the snow! A whole bunch of shit happened. But im here now...in the middle of the night. Sorry.

Demi- Haha oh my god well um, ok uh ill go get you a towel to dry off and you can sleep in the guest room.

Nick- Thanks

Demi- Wait you said the boys? Are they with you?

Nick- Umm yeah they're parking the car, im sorry look I know things are still a little rough with you and Joe but you were the only place I thought of at this time of night.

Demi- Oh, well uh its just one night right, I guess its alright.

Just then Kevin opened the door and dried off his feet on the matt, followed by Joe who looked really nervous, I guess thats normal, to be nervous when your crashing at your ex girlfriends place.

Kevin- Hey Dem long time no see.

Demi- Hey Kev yeah its been a while...

It was kind of awkward and then Joe spoke.

Joe- Um hi Demi...

Demi- Oh uh hi...

Woww this is really weird.

Nick's POV

Wow Demi looks beautiful even at 3:00 in the morning. Its so great to see her, ive missed her so much. I never get to see her cause of what happened between her and Joe but I just needed to see her. I know its wrong but I love her so much, more than I can explain and not in the friendly way.

She never knew this but I was the first one to like her, from the second I saw her I liked her but of course Joe played her love interest on Camp Rock. Yeah I was jealous but I couldnt change that. Joe never even had real feelings for her he just dated her for publicity witch I thought was really rude.

The screwed up thing though is that he knew i had fell for her and he still dated her. He saw how much it killed me and didnt even care!

Nick- So Dem lets go get some towels?

Demi- Uh yeah that would be good.

I thought I should break the awkwardness and get her alone. I followed her upstairs and we went to a bathroom down the hall.

Nick- So whats up? How have you been all these years?

Demi- Nothin much, I have a daughter, album went #1, broke my leg, had some tours, the usual.

Nick- Wow you've been busy. So daughter? Whos the lucky guy?

Demi- No guy...I adopted her.

Nick- Oh well thats great cant wait to meet her!

Ugh I love when she smiles, she just brightens everyones day. We got the pillows and headed back downstairs.