Don't Forget

When I woke up I screamed. I screamed because it was finally the day of the concert. I quickly took a shower and got dressed into the outfit I prepared for the concert. After I got dressed I texted Allison.

Allison liked Demi to but she wasnt as big as a fan as me.

She didnt answer so she was probably buisy. I cant believe I am meeting my idol since I was 7 years old in less than 3 hours! I needed to find a way to pass time. I decided to wach my all time favorite movie! "Camp Rock". That movie is awesome! Mitchie (played by Demi) was my favorite, obviously.

I loved when Demi and Joe Jonas dated they were soo cute together! Although I loved them as a couple I always kind of liked "Nemi" better. Nick Jonas and Demi. Nemi was there couple name. When the movie was over it was time to go to the bus station, I was so excited that I ran there! When I got to the station I saw someone I did not expect to see...Taylor.

I was trying to hide so she wouldnt see me. I made my way safely up the stairs and sat down on the bench to the right of her. She was pretty far from me but i was still nervous. When I noticed my bus coming I screamed in excitement.

That was a stupid mistake because she looked over when she heard the scream and saw me! She started running towards me. I was so scared, she was getting closer and closer but the bus doors wouldnt open!

Right when she was almost two seconds away from killing me the doors open and I jumped on the bus. Thank god, I had made it on the bus just in time! The bus ride to the concert was about 15-20 minutes. I had the soundcheck before the concert and then the meet adn greet after the concert.

Wow I get to see her three times!! I hope she doesnt forget me from the soundcheck cause im planning on asking a question! When we got to the building I started shaking way more than I was before on the bus! I exited the bus and gave the security guard so he could check if it was a legible ticket.

All that crap. Once he said I could go in I ran inside the building! There were so many girls. Wow this is really a lot of people. There are like 20 security guards showing everyone wich way to go. I got my seat and set down all my stuff.

This was so cool, I could see all the band members and lights and instruments.I made sure I got in the front row for soundcheck. We waited about 10 minutes till they finally said Demi would be out in under a minute. Everyone started screaming!

The band got everyoneo all crazy and we all started counting down from 10. When we reached 3 I think I was shaking way to much! I like couldnt feel my feet! When the crowd said 1 Demi came running out and everyone screamed as loud as they could, including me.

DEMI'S POINT OF VIEW:

Wow there was so many people here! This is amazing! I thought I would say hi just because if I laugh they start screaming! "Hayyyyyyy guys!!! How is everyone doing tonight?" They all screamed. "Awesome!"

I feel so bad for the people in the crowd that were crying. When my fans (lovatics) cried because of me it always broke a little peice in my heart. "Well....I figured I would start off with some some songs, I dont know if you know it but its called "Heart Attack" !!"

They all screamed again and I couldnt help but laugh histerical. I started singing the first couple lyrics..."puttin my defences up cause I dont wanna fall in love, if I ever did that I think id have a heart attack!". I sang the rest.

When the song was over I noticed a girl in the audience that caught my eye. She is really pretty and really skinny wich got me worried because well at one point in my life I was anorexic and belimic.

She looked about 14-15. She was crying, screaming, singing along, but she also looked alot more nervous than all the other girls. She was shaking so much! I sang about 5 more songs and then we had some people asking me questions.