On The Line

Alex's POV

"Demi..." I said getting really nervous. "Alex, please you can trust me." I had just cut before the meet & greet so I had some fresh ones. "I know I can I just don't want you to think lesser of me or think I am a freak." I knew that Demi would look at the cuts and think different of me. "I would never think anything different of you please just let me see."

She seemed worried but tried not to show it. "Fine, but promise me you wont think different of me." "I promise, cross my heart." I slowly lifted up my sleeve and showed her my cuts. "Oh my, Alex when did you last cut these look really fresh?" She looked shocked.

I don't know why though. Its not like she had never seen cuts before I mean she used to do it herself. "Umm, I-I um, before meet & greet." I said trying to catch my breath and stop tripping over my own words. "why?" "I thought you would think I was stupid or a freak cause of the question I had asked back in sound check."

I said sighing. I was so insecure about everything I said and did. "Alex I would never think that of you or any other fan, I love my fans to death. My fans mean everything to me, they helped me get through so much.

I love each and every one of them. Alex please stop its not making anything better. I know how you feel, I know how hard it is to stop, but I believed in myself.

You need to believe in yourself and have hope. You are so so beautiful and you need to realize that." Demi started to tear up but she was trying to hold it back. Demi is perfect how could she think I was the slightest bit pretty.

"I'm sorry Demi, I know it doesn't help overall but when I am doing it at that moment it feels so good, like all the pain has been washed away by the blood. I don't know how to stop its so addicting once you start you cant stop you know that you had the same problem." I said tensing up.

"Listen I understand its very addicting it was so hard to stop. It took me a while to. Its time for me to say my last goodbye to all the fans...except you, stay here." Oh my god! I don't understand why Demi doesn't want me to go. All the fans had to leave but Demi told ME not to go!

Ok Alex calm down this is only the awesomest thing that has ever happened to you. 10 minutes later I heard Demi coming back.

Demi's POV

Ok so only got to say my last goodbye then I can go back to Sarah. I know her dad is a jerk and most likely drunk and she doesn't have any family members or a safe place to go so I want her to stay with me until I could find her a safe and stable place. I wonder how she will react?

I finally got back to my dressing room. "Hey sorry it took so long." She said out of breath. "Its ok your a huge celebrity I kind of expected it to take longer than planned." She said giggling.

"Haha, anyway I was wondering if you wanted to stay with me. I know how your dad is and I don't think its safe for you to go home?" Wow! Her eyes lit up and she just kind of stood there above their in shock! "Of course, I know we just met but there's something about you and I don't want you to go.

I want to help you." I'm really starting to get connected to her. I would miss her to much if she left. "Wow Demi all I did was come to this concert to meet my idol and now I am sitting here talking to her and now she wants me to stay with her.

Of course I will stay with you, who wouldn't your Demi freaking Lovato!" She said smiling. I loved that Alex was a big fan I'm just afraid that's all she think of me 'a big celebrity' I just want her to think of me as a regular person. I guess that will take some time to get used to since I have only known her for about a day.

"Haha aww. Just know that I'm not just your idol now, I want to be closer to you. I don't want you to think of me just as 'Demi Lovato the big celebrity'. Ok so in about 45 minutes we have to get on my tour bus to drive to New York for the next concert so d you want to hit some stores before we go?"