I Hate You Dont Leave Me

Demi's POV

When I woke up Alex was still sleeping. I got dressed and went to go get breskfast.

I hope the papparazzi dont see me cause my eyes are really red from crying.

I tried to cover it up as much as I could with make up. I didnt sleep much at all last night.

All I could think about was how to make it up to Alex. I left a note on the desk so she wouldnt think I just left snd wasnt coming back.

Im sure she didnt want me back anyway. I was walking towards the bagel store and needed to listen to warrior.

Even though its my song it gets me through so much. I put my headphones in and continued walking.

The bagel store was right across the street so I just had to wait till the light turned green.

Damn this light is long. It finally turned green for what seemed like forever.

As I was crossing and the last thing I remember was seeing a big white car speeding my way. Then everything went black...

Alex's POV

When I woke up I saw a note on the desk. It was from Demi. "Hey Alex, went to go get breakfast. Be back soon. Love you.."

How could she say she loved me, weve onky known eachother for a week. Watever.

I went to go take a shower when I heard my phone ring. It was from Max. Demi's bodyguard.

Max- Hey I just got a call from the hospital. I have bad news.

Alex- What happened!?

Max- Im not really sure. The nurse just said she was hit by a white car. Thats all I know.

Alex- Holy shit ok umm is she gonna be ok!?

Max- I dont know, Ill be over in 5 to pick you up.

Alex- K bye.

Oh my god how did this freakin happen! I hope shes ok. Ugh this is all my fault.

5 minutes later Max showed up and we headed to the hospital.

Demi's POV

I woke up not knowing were I was until I saw a nurse come in. What the hell why am I in the hospital.

Nurse- Hello Ms. Lovato how are you feeling?

Demi- My whole body hurts! Why am I in the hospital?

Nurse- Ms. Lovato you were in an accident. You were hit by a car, your ok though you just have a broken fibula.

Demi- What! When did this happen?

Nurse- About an hour ago.

Demi- Am I aloud to have visitors?

Nurse- Not unless they are family members.

Just then Alex came running through the door.

Sarah- Oh my god Demi are you ok!?

Demi- Yeah ill be okay. Why do you even care?

Alex- "Because I may be mad but I still love you!

Nurse- Excuse me Ms. Lovato I said only family members and unless this is your daughter then young lady im gona have to ask you to leave.