Catch Me

Nick's POV

Nick- Demi I don't understand why your mad at me!

Demi- I mad because, ugh I don't know. I mean I love you as my brother Nick.

Nick- We'll I don't want to be loved like a brother.

I'm getting so frustrated. I'm in love with her, I have been since I first layed eyes on her!

Demi- Ugh I can't keep lying to you, and myself! Nick I'm mad because I have feelings for you. I mad because this whole time I've been in love with the wrong Jonas! I've loved you even before I dated Joe I just didn't-

I have to do this. It's my only chance! I grabbed her in my arms and kissed her soft lips. No matter what I was doing this was my only chance to show Demi that she belongs with me. We finally let go. I knew she really did have feelings for me when she didn't pull away.

Nick- Demetria Devonne Lovato I am in love with you! No matter what you say can change that! And yes you have been in love with the wrong Jonas because what you didn't realize that the right when has been standing right in front of you this whole time!

Demi- Ugh I hate that your right. I hate myself for not seeing it all along. And I hate you for doing this sooner because my whole life I've been living a lie!

Nick- Finally I couldn't stand watching you be with Joe and then Wilmer -

Demi- Oh shit!

Nick- What?!

Demi- Umm nothing just I'll see you later I have my interview with Ellen.

-At The Interview-

Demi's POV

Ellen- She's an amazing artist, in the middle of her Neon Lights tour, Demi Lovato everybody!

I walked out waving at all the people in the crowd here to see me. I gave Ellen a quick hug and sat down on a big red chair.

Ellen- So, how ya been?

Demi- Good really busy! You?

Ellen- Oh ya no same old stuff, trying to figure out which vest I want to wear this week!

Demi- Haha

Ellen- So how's the tour going?

Demi- It's going great, I'm having a great time!

Ellen- So I uh heard a little rumor that you've been seeing a guy?

Demi- No not true, I'm single and uh I'm just trying to focus on my music.

Ellen- I heard that the Jonas brothers are staying at your house?

Demi- Yeah they needed a place to crash!

Ellen- Isn't that weird though with Joe and all?

Demi- Um no I mean we've had our ups and downs an all but I love him, he's a great friend and I don't want to have regrets or hold any grudges.

Ellen- What about Nick?

Demi- Nick has always been one of my closest friends.

Ellen- Do you have any feelings for him maybe?

Oh god it's like they know everything!

Demi- No uh, um we're just good friends I love him to death.

Ellen- Alright we'll that's all the time we have for today. Ladies and gentlemen Demi Lovato.

I stood up and hugged Ellen once more before leaving the stage area. I left the building and went home.

-Phone Ringing-

-Caller ID- Niall

Demi- Hey Nialler what's up?

Niall- Nothin much me and he boys are here in town and I was wondering if you wanted to grab something to eat and catch up?

Demi- Yeah that sounds great when?

Niall- Cool uh how about tomorrow at 6:00?

Demi- That's sounds great. Let me guess Nandos?

Niall- Um, maybe? C'mon it's the only one Ill see in a few months!

Demi- Oh my god Niall your fricken obsessed! Ill see you tomorrow at 6:00.

Niall- Alright bye Dem.

Demi- Bye.

----------------------------------------------- Hey guys so excited I hit 1K thought I should give you an early update! Things are getting pretty crazy now! What do you think is gonna happen between Niall and Demi now? I don't think Nick is gonna be to happy! Why so you think Demi said "Oh shit" ?