Sing

Nick's POV

I woke up before Demi and decided to go into the studio room.

A couple years back I made a song about Demi when she had gotten into the relationship with my brother.

All I did was spend days on end trying to get Demi to feel the same way about me and when she started dating Joe I was crushed.

I've never been so hurt in my entire life and this song was what helped me get through having to see her beautiful face everyday.

I sat on the stool that was in the corner of the room and began to sing my heart out.

*Song*

I been here since day 1, but can't remember where I come from, and I want to go back.

I've been sitten in the same room, all I do think about you, all the thoughts are rushing through my head.

I wanna remember when, but it was to far back then, I need to focus what's ahead.

You, always told me, to think before you speak, but that was back then, and I want to remember.

I told you I will always love you, and pick the pieces up to, you'll never love me the way I love you, ooooh, the way I love you, oooooh.

Now, all I do is wait, wait for the day, when I can, call you mine, but now, you have moved on, and the fallen pieces are gone, and the waiting is over.

I told you I'll always love you, and pick the pieces up to, you'll never love me, the way I love you, ooooh, the way I love you, ooooh, the way I loved you.

*End*

I ended the song in tears when I realized that Demi had been standing there listening the whole time.

Demi's POV

I woke up to the sound of a guitar.

I followed the music to the studio room when I saw Nick sitting on a stool singing.

He was singing a song that I've never heard before, but I could tell it was personal when tears fell from his eyes.

I sat there and watched him sing as more and more tears fell from his eyes.

When the song was over he looked up and noticed that I had been there listening.

Demi- What was that song about?

He looked up in embarrassment.

Nick- You....

Demi- What? But the song ended up were you didn't get the girl, or me?

Nick- It was a song I wrote when you started dating Joe...do you believe me now when I tell you I've always loved you?

I didn't respond. All I did was run up to Nick and hugged him as tight as I could.

Demi- And believe me when I tell you that I will always love you.

He kissed my cheek and set down the guitar.

Nick- I think we should go wake up Alex!

Demi- Why babe?

Nick- Because I'm happy and this would make the perfect family moment!

Shivers were sent down my back as I heard him say 'family'.

.

We headed upstairs to Sarah's room and I thought of how we should wake her up.

Nick and I were in a 3 year old mind set and decided that we should start jumping up and down on her bed like little kids to wake her up.

Alex's POV

I was awoken by people jumping on my bed screaming random things.

It took me a couple seconds to realize who it was once my eyes were fully adjusted to the light.

Alex- Oh my god you people are so annoying!

We all laughed even harder when Demi tried to do a flip and failed terribly!!

Nick- You know what this calls for?!

Demi- What?!

Alex- What?!

We all screamed in anticipation.

Nick- TRAMPOLINE ROOM!!!!!!!

We ran out the room when Demi yelled "Race ya!".

Once we opened the door to the trampoline room we started bouncing like idiots!

I loved this feeling.

The feeling of family.

These are the times we have to enjoy the most.

_______________________________________________________________________Hey guys! Wow I think this is the most busy week I've ever had! Anyway hope you enjoy and I will we be doing and early update soon as an apology for the wait! Love you all! Oh and that was an original song written by muah!!