Fix A Heart

Alex's POV

I can't believe I totally forgot about Tyler!

Maybe I should be with Hayes? What am I saying I've known him for about 2 hours, and I don't even know if he likes me back.

I always had a feeling Tyler was lying to me about not cheating.

He said that it was Allison and her boyfriend but I don't recall Allison even having a boyfriend.

I was becoming suspicious so I texted Allison.

-Text-

Alex- Hey, do you by any chance have a boyfriend?

Allison- No why?

Wow he did lie! I'm so done with him.

Alex- Ugh, because I was on my way to go see Tyler and I saw him making out with some girl. When I brought it up he said that it was you with some guy and he was in PA.

Allison- Look I'm sorry...I was the one in PA Tyler was looking after the house while I was gone and I'm really sorry but that had to of been him. I saw him texting this girl.

Alex- It's whatever, just tell him I'm never speaking to him again.

Alison- Okay, I'm sorry again. He's a dick.

Alex- I know it's fine, bye.

-End Text-

I couldn't help but tear up. I wanted to cry so bad but I couldn't in front of all these people.

Hayes- Hey are you ok?

Alex- Um not really I'm gonna go outside for a sec.

I started walking towards the door. I got outside and sat on the grass.

I heard someone coming and I'm guessing it was Hayes.

I tried to keep my tears in but by the time he sat next me I was bawling my eyes put.

Hayes- Hey, why are you crying?! Did I do something?

Alex- No it's not you. My um..

Hayes- You can tell me. It's ok.

Alex- My b-boyfriend cheated on me.

Hayes- I'm so sorry. He's a jerk. You deserve a lot better than him. Your beautiful, and funny, and he's missing out on a great girl.

Alex- Really?

Hayes- I wouldn't lie to you.

He put his arm around me and we just layed on the grass for a while.

I felt a lot better with Hayes, he just knew exactly how to cheer me up.

We were laying down playing a game on his phone when we heard someone yelling.

Cameron- AWE!!! LOOK AT THE CUTE COUPLE!! LETS GET THEM!!!

Nash- GET EMM!!!!

By the time we could figure out what was going on we had eggs thrown at us!

Hayes and I tried to run but we were to late.

I looked at Hayes with a face that said 'game on'.

We both ran into the house and grabbed eggs and water guns.

Hayes- LOOK WHAT I FOUND!

He lifted up a huge pack of water balloons. We locked the bathroom door and started filling them up along with 2 water guns.

After we finished filling them up we opened the door, ran outside and yelling 'WAR!!'.

After everything was done all of us were soaked! With water and eggs.

Alex- HEY!! How about we all go in the pool?!

They all screamed yeah and we ran to the pool.

There was a lot of people. Me, Hayes, Nash, Cameron, Matt, Carter, Jack and Jack, and Shawn.

After the pool we all dried off.

It was getting dark outside so went back outside, started a Bon fire, and sang along while Shawn played on his guitar.

I texted Mar and asked f I could sleep over. She said yes and we started cooking some steaks over the fire.

Alex- Thank you...

Hayes- For what?

Alex- Taking my mind off Demi. I really needed it and it was fun to hang out with everyone.

Hayes intertwined our hands and we just sat there laughing with everyone and eating some steak.

It was practically the best day ever.

______________________________________________________________________________Awe what did you think about that! Do you like Halyex? Do you think that Demi will actually approve of Hayes? Well if she wakes up...

Next Update: Saturday