Love/ On the Run

The contact of myself being so close to Tenma was making my cheeks flush red. I wasn't used to being this close to Tenma. Tenma stared into my eyes with a blush and I did as well. "K-Kenzo..." Our lips clashed against each other and we began kissing with immense passion. The kiss changed from just lips, to tongue instantly. I groaned as that happened. It was new to me, and the feeling was all too new for me. Tenma flipped me over and unbuttoned my shirt, and brought me up to him only to embrace me as he took my bra off. He began kissing me again as he grouped my breasts. A soft moan emissions from me and I slowly begin to take Tenma's shirt off. We continued kissing as we both slowly took each other's clothes off, making passionate love with each other. Tenma then got down to taking my panties off. I was getting really nervous. "K-Kenzo..." I breathed, looking up at him with a dark red blush. "Would you be okay with this Liza? I don't want to hurt you or make you feel uncomfortable... "
"P-Please... Kenzo.." He began kissing me again as he then spread my legs apart, massaging my thighs. He then moved his hand to my inner thigh and began rubbing my clitoris gently. "K-Kenzo..." I moaned in between kisses when needing air. He kept rubbing and grouping my right breast with his free hand and groaned softly. He blushed darkly. "L-Liza..." He then moved his hand down and slowly inserted a digit inside of me.
"K-Kenzo..." I moaned again. He went a little faster, inserting another digit. My breathing was getting faster and stronger. A knot began forming in my gut as Tenma continued. "Kenzo! I- I-I'm going to.. C-cum!!!"
After a little while, I released. "Oh, Kenzo!"  He pulled his fingers out and tasted it. "Sweet.. Like you." He pulled me close to him again and began kissing me again as I removed his boxers. I placed my hands on his shoulders and kissed him with lavished passion. But Tenma then gently pushed me down on the bed and was before. He positioned himself and applied protection to then play at my entrance. "Kenzo!"
He then pushed himself into me, a groan coming from him. After he was in me, he began thrusting in me back and forth slowly. I moaned as he went deeper with each thrust. "Ah, Kenzo!"
He moaned as well. "Liza!"
The thrusts got faster and Tenma repetitively hit my g-spot. My spine arched more each time as he continued to hit it.
"K-Kenzo!!"
"Liza!"
He went just a little deeper, his member touching my womb. "K-Kenzo, Kenzo, Kenzo! " I felt the knot in my stomach only to return as Tenma continued thrusting. He then stopped. "Kenzo? Ah!" He brought me into his lap and bounced me, still thrusting in and out. We began kissing again and he grouped my breasts. I leaned into his kiss and we wouldn't stop moaning or groaning. Tenma then put me up against the wall to continue thrusting into me. I couldn't stop moaning with each thrust.
"Kenzo!!"
Another thrust.
"Kenzo!!"
My member began to throb as well as his. I could feel it throb inside of me as he continued his thrusts. Once again he brought me back on the bed, thrusting harder. I crossed my legs behind him, taking in more pleasure than before. The knot in my gut tightened and my walls began to close around Tenma. "L-Liza!"
"K-Kenzo!! I-I'm going to..-"
"Me too!"
Then Tenma gave one more thrust and came inside of me. "Ahhhhh!"
I moaned as I could feel it inside. Tenma and I separated and looked at each other, panting and blushing hard.
"I love you.."
"I love you.."
We snuggled together and wouldn't let each other go.
------------------
The next morning, we quickly left the hotel to hear that we were now wanted criminals.
"We need to stay low, Liza.."
"We do.. But.. Where can we keep out of sight, Kenzo?"
"Just follow me. I can make sure of it.
Following Tenma, we arrived outside a small cottage hidden in the nearby woods. "This should do."
"Okay.." I looked down. "Are you okay, Liza? This isn't from last night, is it?"
"N-No! L-Last night was... Amazing." I blushed darkly as Tenma's face instantly turned red. He chuckled and kissed me. "You're cute, especially when you blush.."
"I'm just worried Tenma. I'm scared something bad is going to happen.."
"No. I assure you.. All will be well."
Everything will be okay.