Chapter 11: "I Surrender"

(Here's an INTENSE lemon. This will also contain song lyrics as it progresses. Enjoy! )
I opened up the pathway of the heart. The flowers died embittered from the start.
Tenma was on top of me as he began kissing me passionately. His gentle hands lavished my body as he felt everywhere, taking all of it in. Kissing him back, I felt his tongue trying to come into my mouth, asking for entrance.
That night I crossed the bridge of sighs and I surrendered.
Our tongues intertwined, our juices exchanging with one another. The pleasure was beginning to build up with us both.
I looked back and glimpsed the outline of a boy. His sorrows now collapsing into joy.
Tenma removed my shirt and my bra as I removed his shirt. He stared at my breasts for a moment and then began to grope on one while sucking on the other one. The feeling began to drive me crazy.
And tonight the stars are all aligned and I surrender. My mother cries beneath a southern sky and I surrender.
I could feel myself getting wet down below. Tenma himself could tell of this. He chuckled and removed my pants as I removed his. We were down to both our last undergarments.
Recording angels and the poets of the night. Bring back the trophies of the battles that we fight. Searchlights fill the open skies and I surrender.
Tenma rubbed my inner flesh from the outside softly.
"You're getting seriously turned on, Liza. I really like it." Moaning softly, he knew it was a key signal to continue. He removed my panties and began rubbing my clit gently. Moaning, I found myself looking into Tenma's eyes. He kissed me again as he continued to then insert a digit inside, pumping gently. "Kenzo!" I moaned.
Outrageous cries of love have called me back. Derailed the trains of thought, demolished wayward tracks. You tell me I've no need to wonder why I just surrender.
He then inserted another digit and began to pump them both in faster. "K-Kenzo!"
I felt a knot in my gut starting to form. He went so fast that I was getting close to cumming.
I stand too close to see the sleight of hand. How she found this child inside the frightened man. Tonight I'm learning how to fly and I surrender.
"K-Kenzo, I- I'm going to cum!"
He stopped and pulled the digits out from inside of me.
He then pulled my legs apart and lowered his head down to between my legs. He began licking and sucking on my inner flesh, his tongue rolling around inside of me. It drew me closer and closer to my point. "K-Kenzo, I'm cumming!!" His tongue flicked to a point and I finally came, moaning his name. "Kenzo~!" My cum poured out into his mouth and he swallowed it, licking around. "Sweet as always." He gazed up at me seductively. I sat up and placed my hands around his member. "W-What?" He was surprised. As I took it in my mouth and began sucking. "L-Liza!"' My tongue drew around it carefully, caressing the tip at times. I began taking it back and forth into my mouth as he kept moaning in pleasure. "L-Liza..." He started to thrust it slowly in my mouth, and he was feeling rather pleasures by it. "L-Liza I'm going to cum!"
After a few more licks and thrusts, he came in my mouth. Swallowing it, I looked up at Kenzo as he looked at me. "L-Liza.."
"K-Kenzo.."
He kissed me with furious amounts of passion and gently brought me down onto the bed. His erect member poked at my leg. Breaking apart the kiss, I looked up at him.
"K-Kenzo I can't take it anymore! Please.. p-put it inside.."
Blushing, he nodded as he cupped my cheek. "I'll be gentle but if you want it rough, let me know."
Positioning himself at my entrance, he played with himself a little to tease me. I could feel the tip of his member gently caressing mine. Each touch was so pleasurable that I wanted to just scream each time. "I'm putting it in."
Kenzo thrusted his member deep inside of me and pushed it so far that it was up against the entrance to my womb. "L-Liza.."  He moaned as he did so. He began to thrust, and each time I got wet, he would seemingly increase speed of his thrusts.
"K-Kenzo.." I moaned gently as he already had started to hit my spot. Kissing me, his thrusts increased. Each time his member glided in and out, I felt myself closer to cumming. A knot formed from within my mind and gut.
Another thrust. "Mm!" Kenzo picked me up and began bouncing me on his lap.
(This is where I'm going to have things get a little kinky, which is VERY unlike Tenma but they are trying to start their family.... soooo bear with me.)
"Is my girl enjoying this?" Tenma groaned after saying.
"Y-Yes.." I moaned in between.
"Yes, what?"
"Yes, Master.."
Kenzo continue bouncing me on his lap, thrusting as deep as he could go.
He then pinned me against the wall and continue. Each thrust had a wet noise to it. "Liza... you're so wet.. you're really enjoying this.."
His member began to throb inside of me as he continued his thrusts. He then picked up speed. "L-Liza I'm going to...!"
"Please cum inside of me!!" I begged as he continued; faster, harder, stronger.
My inner walls began to close around him.
"Kenzo!"
"Liza!"

With one last final thrust, Tenma moaned loudly as I screamed his name in pleasure. My inner walls had closed around his member and he started cumming inside me. I collapsed onto the bed and Tenma held me close as he pulled out with a lot of his love juices to pour out from me.
"You're going to be a great mom.. and a great wife.."
He kissed my forehead. "Now get some rest. We have a long day ahead of us soon"