Eight

I have never been as scared as I am in this moment. We finally got all the people out of the house...but the house is completely trashed!

Mom is really scaring me, I don't think I have ever seen her as mad as she is right now.

"PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY IN THE HELL YOU TWO THOUGHT THAT BECAUSE WE GO OUT OF TOWN, ITS OK TO THROW A PARTY!" She screamed.

"...."

".........."

"AVANNA" she asked looking at me.

"Yeah" I mumbled looking down at my lap.

"Explain" she said In a VERY stern voice.

"Lana, don't be mad at her it was my idea to throw the party in the first place, not hers" my older brother interrupted.

"Why Jack" dad asked adding himself to the conversation.

"Because, my friends wanted me to" he answered simply causing me to chuckle.

"You think this is funny" mom asked pointing her finger at me.

"No ma'am" I said quicker than you can say the word hey.

"That's what I thought" she said before returning her attention back to Jack. "Jack let me ask you something, if your friends were to tell you to jump off a bridge would do it" she added.

"........no" he answered hesitantly.

"Exactly. As for punishment, your grounded for 3 weeks" she told him.

"Haha" I laughed sticking my tung out at him.

"And so are you" dad said looking at me.

"Whyyyyy. I didn't do anything" I wined.

"Did you help throw this party" mom asked crossing her arms.

"Yes" I mumbled.

"So your grounded...now hand me your phone" she replied sticking out her hand.

"What! No mom that's not fair!" I yelled.

"Avanna" she warned

I know I'm being stubborn, but what can I say...I'm my mothers child.

"No mom please! Please don't take my phone! Anything but that!" I kept on holding my phone in my hand so tight that my knuckles were white.

"Now your grounded for 4 weeks" she responded.

"Why!" I screamed throwing my arms up.

"Because I said so, and for not listening." She answered. "Now phone" she added.

"Bu-" I started.

"NO BUTS" she screamed snatching my phone away from me.

"HEY!!" I shouted reaching to get my phone back only having her pull her arm back further.

"Go to your room!!!" She yelled pointing her finger up stairs in the direction of my room.

"Fine" I said storming upstairs and slamming my door shut.

Lana's POV

I hate when me and my daughter fight, but she just makes me so mad. I can't help but to snap at her every once and a while.

Right now Im trying to blow off some steam by pacing around my room...it's not working.

"Love, she won't stay mad at you. She just needs comfort, go talk to her." Fred said sitting on the bed.