Eleven

Lana's POV

Ava agreed and Dr Burke took her and Fred to the medical wing. Because Jack is 18, me and Fred decided that he could take the boys home so they could be comfortable.

Right now I am currently sitting in the living room, I seem to be doing that a lot lately. If I'm being completely honest I'm worried because not one single person has come to give me any information at all.

I think anyone would be worried in my situation, I mean my daughter tried to kill herself and won't tell me why. My husband now has to donate blood to save her life, and if that doesn't work then she has to get some random donor.

Scary right?

So yeah, I do believe that I'm not the only one who would react this way in my situation.

"Hello are you a nurse" I asked a woman with brown hair.

"Yes. Can I help you with somethig" she asked walking over.

"Yeah. Can you please let me know anything at all about my husband and daughter? They have been back there for four hours now, and according to Dr Burke that's all it should take. I just wanted to see if everything went smoothly." I asked crossing my arms.

"Um I'm sorry, who's the patient?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"Parrilla. Avanna Parrilla" I answered pulling my jacket closer to my body looking around for any sight of my family.

"Well according to her chart, she has just finished. I'll go find Dr Burke and as soon as I find something out, you'll be the first one to know." She replied while looking through my families chart.

"Great. Thank you" I said with a polite smile walking back to my chair and sitting down watching as the nurse disappeared behind the double doors that leads to the medical wing.

Dr Burkes POV

I just finished with Ava's blood transfusion and I am now putting away the necessities that were needed. After they were all put away nurse Torez came up to me.

"Dr Burke, Ava's mother is in the waiting room. She is starting to get worried, so I came back here to get an update...or any information to put Mrs Parrilla at ease." She said simply.

"Yes of course. Tell Mrs Parrilla that the procedure went great. They took Ava back to her room, and her husband should be on his way back to the waiting room if he's not there already." I replied giving her all the information she needed to know.

"Okay, is that all" she asked putting her hands in her pockets.

"Ugh, tell them that they can go on back and see her, but she just got done and she was sore so we put her on some pain meds so she might be asleep" I added giving her a friendly smile. Walking away to finish the rest if my rounds.

Lana's POV

A few minuets after the nurse left, Fred exited the doors and made his way over to me.

"Fred! How is she" I asked standing up meeting him the rest of the way giving him a hug and a kiss. 

"She's fine Lana" he answers.

"Great your both here. I talked with Dr Burke and he said that Ava is in her room, and that you can visit her. But, she is on pain meds so she is probably going to be asleep" she explained nodding her head slowly.

"Right thank you nurse Torez." Fred said taking my hand leading me to our daughter.

We entered Ava's room and sure enough just as the nurse had said Avanna was indeed asleep. Smiling a little at the sight of my baby finally looking so peaceful, I walked over to her bed.

I sat down on the edge, and pushed some lose pieces of hair out of her face and gave her a kiss in the for head.

"Sleep tight honey" I whispered.

Ava stirred giving a little groan before her eyes poped open.

"Mom" she asked confused in a raspy voice.

"Hi mi amor" I cooed softly.

"What happened" she asked sitting up all he way and resting up against the hospital bed.

"You ugh, you cut baby. This time it was pretty bad and you ended up here in the hospital" Fred explained petting her hair.

"Right..." She sighed.

"It's okay honey. Everybody goes trough a stage where they hunk they can't handle it anymore and they snap" I said squeezing her hand in reassurance.

"Maybe, but they don't act like a big baby and try kill themselves. But you want to know the worst part...I was selfish" she responded looking down at her hands that tested in her lap.

"What do you mean" I asked in confusion putting my finger under her chin lifting her head up.

"Ava, you weren't selfish" Fred said shaking his head.

"Exactly" I agreed cupping her face in my hands.

"But I was, I cut trying to take my life I didn't even think about the people around me. I didn't think about how my friends would feel, you know the little that I have. I didn't think about how aunt Jen, Ginny, Emile, Bex, Kristen and Vic would feel. I didn't think about how uncle Colin, Sean, Michael, Josh and Bobby would feel. I didn't think about how aunt Deena would feel. I didn't think about how Oli and Vera would feel. I didn't think about how Sammy would feel. I didn't think about how Jared would feel. I didn't think about how Robbie would feel. I didn't think about my brothers would feel.  I didn't think about how ambuela would feel. I didn't even think about how my own parents would feel...and truthfully in that very moment I didn't care. So you can tell me I wasn't selfish, but I was. I was selfish" she explained as a sob broke through.

"Hey...Ava, it's okay. Listen your here okay nothing happened just let the past go okay? We are all okay" I reassured

"You promise" she asked holding out her pinkie.

Releasing a chuckle I connected our pinkies and said "Pinkie promise" causing us both to laugh.

"Oh good your awake" Burke said as he walked through the door.

"Hello Dr Burke" Fred replied while approaching him shaking his hand.

"Hello. How you feeling Ava" he asked looking over at my daughter.

"Stronger than ever" she answered with a smile.

"Good, good. This is doctor Grey and doctor Yang. They will be the ones assisting you on your stay here" he said motioning to two women.

This made Ava's smile drop.

"M-my stay here? But you said that I wouldn't need any recovery time." She whined.

"Avanna..." Fred warned.

"Your right I did, and you don't. Your stay here is simply for monitoring only"  he explained.

"Oh okay. How long" she asked.

"Five weeks, just to be sure this won't happen again." He answered calmly.

"What?!? Ava screamed.

"It will be okay Ava" I replied softly.

"Will it" she asked pulling back and looking at me.

"Yes" Fred answered.

"Okay" I asked.

Shaking her head letting out an exasperated sigh she said...

"Whatever"

And so it begins.......

___________________________

Here you go readers!

Hope you like it 😁😁😁