10: Dark Deeds

I know I am the meanest person around - a cliffhanger?! Terrible, but I knew you would come back for this chapter sooooo yay. Also, one of my favorite songs, Fell In Love Without You by Motion City Soundtrack is posted on the side ;)  - Emma
ααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααα

"JEFF!" I heard Matt scream as he tackled him to the ground. It didn't do much though because he was already full wolf. I watched as Jeff snarled at him, drool slipping out from between his teeth.

Before I knew what was happening, I recognized Valerie's wolf form come out of nowhere. She dragged him out of the school.

The bell rang.

"Uh, what are we going to do without a teacher?"

Matt shrugged, "He'll be back in a couple of minutes. What did you do to him?"

I grimaced, "Nothing. I was just walking towards him and his eyes changed colors. He morphed then and there."

"Are you sure? Usually he doesn't change unless he's provoked," Matt stared at me, "Oh. I see why now. Yeah, yeah, that would have done it."

"What?"

He laughed, "come on, the guy has urges too. Not that I appreciate it," I felt his fingers tracing the hem of my shirt, "Let's get to class."

We turned and returned to the classroom. No one had shown up yet.

Five minutes passed in absolute silence. The room was full, everyone in their seats, the bell rang. But Jeff came back, his hair disheveled and a ridiculous smirk on his face. His shirt buttons were all wrong.

>>Fuck this, I'm not in the mood.

"Errr," he said awkwardly, "sorry about the wait. I'm cancelling class," he announced, "have a pleasant day." He put on his jacket while slipping out the door of the room, "Last one to leave, close the door."

He was gone.
ααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααα

I sat in the grass with Matt on my front lawn. No one was home yet because it was barely noontime. As I kissed Matt, I put my hand on his lap, causing him to jump slightly.

"Sensitive!" he laughed.

I pushed the sensitive man over, causing him to sprawl out on the warm green grass. I straddled him and bent over, licking his lower lip.

He groaned and shifted underneath me, slightly, rocking back and forth.

"Aimee," he let a gasp escape his mouth, "Can we go inside?"

I nodded furiously as I moved carefully out of his lap. When we were both standing, I dragged him into my house, and upstairs, into my room.

ααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααα

A/N: WARNING WARNING WARNING. This part has been *excluded* from this section of the story so it wouldn't be R-rated! You can visit my profile and click "My Greek Teacher Is An Alpha: Restricted" to read the deleted SEXUAL SEXUAL SEXUAL content of this chapter. If you don't read it, you won't be missing too much, but I did write it (for once)... Back to the story!

By the way, I did skip over all day Saturday. *wink wink*. But it's not like that, I just realized that I screwed up the story pretty badly by putting too many school days in a row. MY BAD.