12: The Prophecy Revealed

Soooo, how is everyone doing? :) Glad you're all reading this story because I feel like it's one of the better ones that I've written.... Hmmmmmm. Well anyways, here's yo chapter. THE REVEALED PROPHECY! OHHHH BE SCAREDDDDDD! It's a short one again because my eyebrow is bruised and annoying as hell currently. ;) xoxox - Emma

ααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααα

αααααVICTOR'S POVααααα

"Does she even know?"

My laugh came out as a wheeze. I had to quit smoking, "I doubt it. Besides, why would he tell her about me? I'm going to fuck up her life so badly and she won't even know what's coming." Just the thought of being close to Aimee made my fingers tingle. We would make a good team, if she picked me over that idiodic Jeffrey character. Valerie made the discovery of his personality easier but she fucked it up.

"Don't you think that's kind of," Valerie paused, "unfair? You know everything that happens but she doesn't know anything."

"If I wanted your advice, I would have fucking asked for it." Not that I cared in the first place.

"Sorry, bro."

"Yeah, you better be," I glared at her. >Why am I always stuck with YOU? You're such a piece of shit... How am I related to your mindless-ness? my thoughts trailed as a figure approached us.

"Jeff!" my sister giggled, "I knew you would come."

He didn't stop to acknowledge her. Instead, he continued in my direction. He wasn't that scary looking, I thought, as I flicked my cigarette to the ground. >How come every girl is attracted to him? He stopped in front of me.

"Stay away from her," he prodded my chest with his finger.

I grinned, "Who?"

His eye color changed from green to black and back again. >Oh, this is going to be fun. He's completely in love with her already? Isn't it kind of early for that, considering we only heard of the prophecy a few weeks ago. Well, the importance of the prophecy... No one saw it coming.

"You know damn well who I'm talking about, Victor. Your sister's mind oozed your secret plans. And you know what? It's not funny anymore."

I scratched my neck as I was already bored to tears.

"Buddy, calm down, I don't even want that stupid girl," I beamed my smile at him, "I could have any girl I wanted. I don't like garbage slime."

At first, I thought he would attack me, the way his eyes kept changing colors, but he seemed to decide against it. We both knew the truth about Aimee.

God, Aimee, even her name was beautiful. Too bad she wouldn't meet me alive!

"Do I have to remind you of the prophecy, Jeffrey?" I pulled out my copy of the ancient prophecy. It was one of my most valuable possessions. It passed from father to son, over and over, until it reached my hands. I flipped open the frail piece of paper. I squinted my eyes to read the old and faded cursive handwriting.

Born with half blood,

She, a delicate flower bud.

She speaks of the future,

As if it were suture.

Her mate always accepting,

and their paths always intersecting.