prolouge

Delaney watched as the boy across from her let out the puff of air he had taken in from the joint he was currently smoking

"Lip Gallagher" she sighed shaking her head. The boy looked up towards the girl, his curly hair shifting
slightly as he did so.

"You are something else let me tell you." She let out a breathy laugh.

"Is that a good thing?" He asked passing the joint to the shorter, tan girl.

"Unfortunately for me, it's an incredible thing." She sighed taking a puff.

Lip eyed the girl carefully, looking over every feature. Her dark brown hair, large round blue eyes, and not to mention her large breasts. A solid D cup he presumed. Why had he never hooked up with her? Was it because they were such close friends he thought it would complicate things? Or maybe he just never noticed how attractive she really was. But he noticed now. He noticed a beautiful girl who had always been there for him, who his family adored, who he adored. He finally noticed her.

"So..." The boy started, catching his friend's attention.

"My place or yours?" Lip asked.

"Huh?" Delaney rose her eyebrow at the boy.

"Come on, the sexual tension is killing me."

AN: i've been working on this for a while now so hopefully you enjoy it, i'll have the first few chapters up pretty soon, let me know what you think!