four

"Go ahead, make my day." 

- Sudden Impact

{edited 04.11.21}

"No

"No."

"Please."

"Nope." Lip said, popping the P.

"Please." Delaney begged.

"Lanes, I'm not going to do your physics homework."

"But you're so good at it! Whenever you do it I always get an A." The girl pouted towards her friend.

Lip shut his eyes and sighed before looking at the girl once again. Her large, round, brown eyes sending him a begging look. "Fine. But you owe me one."

The girl clapped her hands together before reaching over her friend towards her book bag and plopping it down in his lap. "Yes, yes; whatever you want. Thank you Phillip."

"Don't call me that!" Her friend groaned in annoyance. She just laughed in response.

"How's Karen?" She suddenly asked, picking at her nails as she did so.

"Fine... I guess, why?" The boy looked up from his work to look towards his friend.

"Are you guys dating now?" The brunette asked, looking over to see what her friend was currently writing.

Lip let out a loud laugh before shaking his head, "No, you know I don't do relationships. Just a friends with benefits thing. Besides, she's fucking other people on the side." He explained to the girl.

Delaney nodded slowly. "Right, right. But are you screwing other people?"

"I could be, I'm keeping my options open. Think about it, when a farmer wants a tomato, he picks multiple, he saves some, sells some, maybe he even eats a few of his favorites. Karen is just one tomato out of my garden." The boy explained while completing his friend's homework.

"Why the fuck did you just use an analogy on farming. And I thought you hated tomatoes?" Delaney asked her friend, seeming very confused.

"Exactly."

[•]

A few days later Delaney had been making her way to the Gallagher household when she heard someone call her name.

"Rodriguez!" A voice called.

Delaney turned around to look at the three brothers walking towards her.

"Milkovich." She sighed. "What's up."

"Yeah you see, your Gallagher friend thought it would be okay to mess with my sister. And that doesn't rest well with us, and you see someone's gonna have to pass along the message that you don't fuck with the Milkoviches."