The Ghost of the Past Know How To Please Their Love (Lemon)

A/n so we only know summer was really attentive to her daughters. So this may or may not turn out good. So with this said let us begin!

Ravens pov

So Taiyang had no problem moving on when I left. He married this woman before me Summer from our team at Beacon. But it seems she had the same problem with him as I did. He was too boring and we needed excitement.
Summer: "I am gonna miss Yang and Ruby... Are you sure we should have done that?"
Raven: "What of course Summer he will take good care of them besides they think your dead remember?"
Summer: "But..."
Raven: "But what your the one who decided to fake their death, and besides we already have a shared boyfriend. Remember (Y/n)? He agreed to date the both of us even though he feels we deserve better." I said as we talked some more before he came in.
(Y/n): "Did I hear my name?"
Both: "No babe we were just thinking about stuff." We said as he sat down in-between us as we cuddled up to him.

(Y/n) pov

(Y/n): "So what stuff were you two beauties thinking about?"
Raven: "Oh just what we will be doing soon~" She said  making me and summer blush with how she said it.
(Y/n): "And you? Thinking about the past and stuff?" I asked looking st Summer as she nodded with a small sigh. "Hey remember what I said when you told me all this stuff? I love you no matter what and if you want to visit your kids you can I can make you invisible when we go." I said as she nodded kissing my cheek hugging me. I smiled holding my girls as they whispered a little between me. I was confused but ignored it until I felt two hands rubbing my thighs. I blushed a little looking at them both seeing just glint in their eyes. I blushed as they started rubbing my crotch feeling the tent starting to form. They both stopped which I was kinda upset about until I heard clothes hitting the floor. I stared at them naked blushing madly as the tent become more prominent. Soon they were dragging me to my bedroom and I knew what was gonna happen. So when we arrived I just shed every article of clothing as I heard two small gasps from them as they saw my member.
Raven: "That is what's always poking us in our sleep." She said with a lustful tone as I blushed sitting on the bed. They talked between each other before agreeing on something. Soon both of them were on their knees slowly stroking and kissing my member as I just moaned and watched them blushing. They looked up smirking as I was about to blow, but then they both stopped. I was confused as the urge to blow slowly died down. But once it did I felt Raven swallow my member entirely causing me to moan loudly. I just watched as Raven bobbed her head up and down furiously. Then I felt Summer tugging my arm sitting beside me. I looked at her as she pulled me into a heated make out session. I was surprised a little but soon we were going at it as Raven worked her mouth on my member. I groaned and broke the kiss moaning more as I shot my load filling her mouth. I panted a little hearing her swallow every drop smirking. I felt Summer leave me and instantly replace Raven as she went down on my member bobbing furiously. I moaned more as Raven sat beside me pushing me back before sitting on my face. I knew what she wanted so I slowly licked her glistening cavern as she moaned. As Summer bobbed faster I licked Raven faster while using one of my hands to rub her clit. She moaned louder and louder as I ate her out. Soon I felt the urge again and I moaned into Raven's slit causing her to shiver in pleasure as she released in my mouth and I shot mine into Summers. I felt her mouth leave my member as my seed was being released. Then I heard a gasp and a couple splatters on something. I felt Raven slowly move off my face and when I looked at Summer I saw her face covered in my seed. And both of them were licking my seed off Summers face. I blushed a little till they smirked at me pushing me back down. This time Summer sat on my face and I felt Raven slowly lower herself onto my member. I moaned furiously lapping at Summers leaking entrance as she moaned loudly. Through the moans I heard Raven say something.
Raven: "Mmm god he's bigger than Taiyang..." I heard her moan out before starting to slowly bounce on my member making me moan into Summers slit. I heard both of them moaning loudly as I lapped Summers slit furiously while Raven bounced faster and faster. I felt myself getting closer to my edge as she bounced faster as I felt Summer moan loudly squirting into my mouth panting more. She slowly got off of ny face as I grabbed Raven's waist moaning more as I helped her bounce faster on my member. We were both moaning loudly as Summer kissed me lustfully. We kissed as I moaned into her mouth slamming into Raven's slit shooting my load filling her insides fully.  She moaned loudly as I felt her release on my waist as she fell forward a little panting heavily. I pulled her off panting more then moaning immediately as Summer slammed down on my member instantly. She leaned forward recapturing my lips with hers as I grabbed her waist keeping her in place as I thrusted upwards. She moaned into my mouth as we had a hot and sloppy make out session as I thrusted into her. Then I slammed one last time as I felt her slit squeezing my member for the third time as I shot my load. She broke the kiss with a loud gasp with her tongue hanging out. She laid on my chest panting heavily as I slowly lifted her off my chest and laid her beside me. They both cuddled up to me panting heavily. I kissed their heads as I pulled us all properly onto the bed. They giggled kissing my neck holding onto me tightly.
(Y/n): "Hey girls was I better than Taiyang?" I asked as they giggled nodding furiously as I held them happily. "You know for a pair of ghosts from the past you sure know how to please your love." I said as they smiled each pulling me into a deep kiss before resting on my chest as I held them both happily.