The Truth That Night

Qrows pov

Qrow: "Hey Tai you remember (Y/n)?"
Tai: "Yeah I wonder what ever happened to him... He just disappeared without a trace that one day before he confessed to Summer. I mean I was all hopeful for him but I'm glad he disappeared now but I still miss him..."
Raven: "That's harsh I though he was your friend Tai."
Qrow: "HOLY SHIT SIS WHEN DID YOU GET HERE!?!"
Raven: "Just now... So you were talking about my bel- I mean (Y/n)?"
Qrow: "Yeah... Do you know what happened to him?"
Raven: "Yeah he killed himself the night before he was supposed to confess."
Tai: "......"
Qrow: "(Y/n) kill himself? ....why?"
Raven: "He told Rose that night but she rejected him hard. When I went to see him he was already dead and i tried to help but..."
Tai: "Stop... I don't want to hear anymore... Neither do I want Yang and Ruby to hear what happened... They always question us about him since he was the strongest hunter in history... Or so we told them..."
Raven: "Alright well I will be taking my leave now." She said getting up slicing a portal open waving bye before stepping through. But for some reason I didn't trust her claim he killed himself.

Raven pov

When I got back to base I sighed out happily. I put their worries to rest about my beloved. I heard noise in my kitchen as well as the rattle of chains and the dragging of a weight.

Raven: "Hello darling~" I said walking up behind (Y/n) wrapping my arms around him. I felt him flinch for a second before relaxing.
(Y/n): "Hello my lovely Raven how was the old team?"
Raven: "Oh just fine they think your dead."
(Y/n): "So your not telling them you kidnapped me, raped me, and broke me?" He said as I let him go becoming infuriated. Oh dare he say such things I don't care if they were the truth he went agaisnt my orders. I stomped off grabbing the whip I had in our room coming back. I saw him shaking as he kept making food as I cracked the whip near him. I saw him shaking in fear as I smirked. I loved him I really did but going against my wishes is a bad idea. I started giving him the lashings he had earned. And this only made me think back to that night...

Flashback 16 years ago

I had decided to tell (Y/n) how much I really loved him. So I pulled him aside that night as he stared at me.

Raven: "H-Hi..."
(Y/n): "Hey Ray why did you want to meet me?"
Raven: "Well you seem... I um... Love you a lot..." I said with blush spreading across my face.
(Y/n): "Wow Raven I don't know what to say..."
Raven: "So can we be a cou-"
(Y/n): "But I'm sorry I love Summer and im gonna confess tomorrow... Sorry Raven."
Raven: "O-Oh..." I said now hurt as he gave me a consoling hug before walking off. I stood there feeling so used. "My beloved (Y/n) was just dragging me along... No that's not it my darling would never do that... I will make sure he sees how much he loves me..." I said sinisterly walking to the school building.

Present day

I had finished giving him his 100 lashing as his back dripped blood with skin tearing.

(Y/n): "I-Im sorry Raven i-"
Raven: "Rephrase that right now dear!"
(Y/n): "I-Im sorry my loving wife I shouldn't have said those things im sorry!" He said as i watched tears hit the counter as I smiled. I put the whip down going beside him kissing his cheek.
Raven: "That's better now what's for dinner darling?"
(Y/n): "Y-Your favorite Rav- Dear!"
Raven: "You know me so well my beloved (Y/n)." I said hugging tightly as he returned it still shaking as I giggled.

Two hours later

When dinner was over I let out a content sigh cuddling with him on the couch. I looked up at him as he smiled slightly holding me closer. I kissed his cheek resting my head on his chest enjoying the scent of his blood and sweat. Then I felt my slit getting wet and i smirked seeing the bulge in his pants. I gently stroked it as he gasped causing it to grow bigger. I love his member so much. I got up dragging him to the bedroom ready to make love wether he wanted to or not. Which in most cases he didn't.

Flashback 16 years ago

I sat in the dorm with the others feeling so hurt and betrayed. Tais failed attempts at flirting with me didn't even cheer me up. I glanced over at Summer and she was talking with my beloved (Y/n). That fucking whore blinded him from the truth that he loves me. But I can't kill her... She's like a sister I wish I had instead of an alcoholic brother. And I can thank Tai for that.

(Y/n): "Well I will be seeing you guys tomorrow gotta go to sleep."
Raven: "You can sleep here if you want..."
(Y/n): "Naw I'm fine good night."
Tai: "See ya dude."
Summer: "Sleep well (Y/n)."
I didn't say a word and Qrow rambled out a few drunken words. (Y/n) laughed and left the room as I waited for everyone to fall asleep.

I waited about an hour before Tai finally fell asleep. I hated all his attempts cause my heart belong to (Y/n). I quietly got up going out of the room. I went and grabbed my katana and the rag of chloroform I prepped ahead of time. I snuck into (Y/n)s room and saw he was indeed asleep... Most of him. I saw he sported a massive tent as I licked my lips. I shook my head focusing on him first love later.

I placed the rag over his mouth as he woke up with a start before falling over unconscious. I kissed his head before slicing a portal opening it to an old abandoned house I found earlier in the year. I brought him through the portal seeing he was naked. I strapped him to the bed in the basement and proceeded to undress staring at his hard member as he started waking up.

Present day 2 hours later

I cuddled with (Y/n) as he was tearing. I kissed his cheek softly as I felt his back smiling. He disobeyed me again so I whipped him even harder to retrain him. His back felt so wet with sweat and blood. The cuts were open and he groaned in pain everytime I touched them. I smiled falling asleep happy with my beloved (Y/n). Even though he doesn't believe me I know the truth that night. He said he loved me and said Summer was a whore. Or I would like to think that since he screamed so many different cusses and words at me as I raped him.