Beyond Repair (Abyss)

So thus ends our little break of happiness this reprieve of darkness and we launch headfirst into darkness. I also want to say that when the darkness is left for me with Poison D or none is given it will be titled Abyss to show it will be darker than I would like hopefully you guys don't break down from this.

Forewarning mentions and scenes of self harm, suicide, and depression.

(Y/n): "I just don't know anymore it just doesn't seem worth living nowadays..." I sighed out wiping the tears starting to fall. I felt someone hug me and I just sighed laying my head on them depressed.
Coco: "Why don't you think it's worth living?"
(Y/n): "I've been cheated on by every girl I've dated and it hurts..."
Coco: "How many girls have you dated?"
(Y/n): "...About 15..."
Coco: "Oh... Im sorry to hear that but do you hurt yourself?"
(Y/n): "Define... Hurt yourself."
Coco: "Cut yourself, hang yourself, let yourself get beat up, burn yourself stuff like that."
(Y/n): "...I pleade the fifth."
Coco: "Pleade the what?"
(Y/n): "Its a saying in fictional literature meaning I don't want to answer..."
Coco: "So that's a yes isn't it?" She asked as I slowly nodded my head in tears rubbing my wrists through my sleeves. She took notice of this and grabbed my face to look at her. I stared into her eyes as she wiped my tears kissing me softly. I blushed but returned the kiss as it slowly escalated from a simple pity kiss to a heated make out session. When we finally broke the kiss staring at one another smiling softly. I was blushing madly starting at her as she kissed my head.

Coco: "I love you (Y/n) will you go out with me? I promise I won't hurt you like they did... Your so sweet and handsome the fact they hurt you so bad shows how blind they were. If they were smart they would have made you happy..." She said stroking my cheek as I blushed more looking away.

(Y/n): "No I'm just a walking mess... I'm only a first year too... I'm sure everyone wants you and will beat me up for taking you..." I said as she giggled lifting my shirt up as I went red.
Coco: "Mmm I don't think you need to worry about that. Your really built well don't worry baby... I'm sure you can handle anyone that tries." She said as I smiled feeling confident in myself. She saw me feeling better and giggled laying her head on my chest lazily dragging her finger up and down tracing my abs. I held her stroking her hair a little before taking her shades putting them on. We laughed together as I just went on talking all big and tough saying how I beat up anyone who tries and takes my girlfriend.

And time from there just blended in from classes to spending time with her. It just seemed like everything was right in the world almost like the it was peaceful for the first time in a while. But soon my peace would be shattered by reality...

Time skip 4 weeks later

I was walking around school just looking for something to do while waiting for Coco to come back from her mission.

Cardin: "Hey (Y/n) come here!"
(Y/n): Cardin how badly do you want beat today?"
Cardin: "No I'm not trying to fight I'm trying to help you..."
(Y/n): "You? Help? Don't make me laugh."
Cardin: "No seriously dude... It's something you need to know... Just follow please..." He said sounding genuinely concerned as I looked at him. I knew even if his team jumped me I can take them. So I decided to humor him and follow along.

When we arrived at his dorm I was skeptical but went in. As he elbowed Russel getting his laptop and pulling up a video not showing me at first.

Russel: "Just as a warning we are actually sorry..." He said confusing me as I watched the video.

Yatsuhashi: "Coco I don't think you should be leading that first year on... I thought this was just going to be a simple prank but your dragging it out too far."
Coco: "Oh relax don't worry your cute face I don't really love him. I love you remember? Now come here and fulfill my urges for you~" she told him as I watched them start making out before stripping down. I paused the video in tears looking away.