The Snow Angels Tears

Forewarning there will be scenes of self harm and depression

This request shocked me also WE BE BUTLERS NOW MY DREAM COME TRUE!!! Also hype someone made a character of Weiss in dark schools 2

When Lady Weiss suddenly returned to the home stead we were all confused. She was suppose to be at Beacon for three more years still.

(Y/n): "I'm gonna go check up on her I'm worried she wouldn't be back so soon unless it was necessary..."
Cake Butler: "Yes your probably the best one for the job remind her we are all here for her..."
(Y/n): "Will do now everyone back to work come on this place can't run without us and we have to be extra impressive for Lady Weiss since she is back. Let's give it our everything." I said raising my fist as they all did the same in a better mood. I smiled before leaving the kitchen where we usually talked about stuff heading to her room.

I knocked at her door waiting for a response but none came. Again I knocked waiting patiently for her. I heard a sniffle and saw the door creak open slightly seeing Weiss barely looking out.

Weiss: "W-What is it?" She barely got out through her sobs.
(Y/n): "Lady Weiss please may I come in." I asked giving her a full bow as she didn't respond.
Weiss: "O-Only if..."
(Y/n): "Milady please I'm worried about you more than anyone else I will do anything for you even give my own life if it was your wish." I stated as she went silent again. It stayed like this until she opened her door pulling me in and closing it as soon as I was in. I looked at her confused until I saw blood dripping down her hands. I panicked grabbing my handkerchiefs and wiping away the blood on her wrists discovering her cuts. I looked over towards her rapier Myrtenaster and saw it was dripping blood from the blade. I held her close hugging her tightly after wrapping my handkerchiefs around her wrist. She was weakly punching me crying telling me to release her. But I refused I may be her personal servant but I refuse to let this continue.

Weiss: "L-Let me go... Im a failure... I left everyone behind... Ruby... Yang... Blake... Everyone..." She said crying quietly as I held her close stroking her hair. I secretly loved her since we were both kids so seeing her so depressed and suicidal it killed me. I just kept holding her as she finally broke down as we fell to our knees her clinging to me crying into my chest. I just stroked her hair reaching for Myrtenaster gripping the handle.

Weiss: "W-What are you doing (Y/n)?"
(Y/n): "I saw three cuts on both your wrists so I'm doing my job. If any harm is to befall your master you must suffer the same pain." I said cleaning her blade with my sleeves before slicing my wrists three times each.  I bit my lip before laying down her weapon after wiping it clean as my arms were drenched in our blood and my hands were very bloody. She looked at me in horror as I smiled slightly.

Weiss: "Why?!? WHY DID YOU BECOME MY HEAD BUTLER WHY NOT FATHERS OR WINTERS!?!" She cried out pounding her fists weakly against my chest in tears again.
(Y/n): "Because you were my only friend and I would follow you to the end of the remnant." I said resting my head besides hers pulling her closer like that to keep the blood of her dress anymore then their already was. She kept crying and holding onto me for an hour before I felt her doze off fast asleep in tears. I smiled slowly laying her down after wiping off my bloody hands I took off my vest and white shirt since they were drenched in blood. I undressed her blushing madly before slipping on her night gown and carrying her to her bed tucking her in.