-Chapter 4-

Misaki was in a complete mess since she had her opening party to get ready for. It is the night she will finally show the world, who the Ceo of Gold partners was. This was a huge step for the company.

She hadn't been to Walker Inc. since the little trick they had pulled. Misaki could care less how the project with them went, it was only that she had some plans to use while she was inside their company. But she would rather let those plans go than let herself become mentally ill having to deal with Richard. How could one old man near his deathbed be so infuriating?

Misaki sighed as she continued to listen to Kou explain the details of the party. There was so much work to be done but hopefully it will all be a huge success.

"Misaki....Misaki," Kou repeated bringing her out of her thoughts. "Were you listening?"

Misaki looked up at him sympathetically. "Sorry, my mind drifted to somewhere else, what were you saying again?"She apologised.

"I just got a message from the secretary of Walker Inc saying they will be here to meet with us soon," He explained.

Misaki spun her chair round and round thinking about the current situation. "Let them up but we're cancelling this project with them..."

Kou looked bewildered at Misaki for a moment. "Why?"

"Richard isn't gonna let me go about that company so easily, he's always going to have an eye on me, so why not take matters into my own hands," She concluded smiling towards Kou with a devious look.

"Meaning?"

"Meaning as soon as I am finally introduced to the public, I'll begin to tear apart Walker Inc bit by bit," She continued.

"Then why don't we cancel the project now rather than having them come all the way here?" Kou questioned with a confused look on his face.

Misaki began to massage her temple as she spoke. "Because for once in my life, I am extremely tired from all this planning and it wouldn't hurt to have two seconds of entertainment, would it?"

"Do you know that you are slightly evil and..." He paused for a moment.

"And what?" Misaki urged.

"And it kinds of turns me on..."He continued laughing until Misaki glared at him. "Ok, I'll be shutting up now and I'll go check and see when the Walkers arrive to escort them myself."

"Yes, you do that," Misaki said still glaring at him. She watched as he hurried to get out of her office.

Fifteen minutes later...

"Miss Ayuzawa, the Walkers have arrived," Kou announced in such a professional voice. It amazed Misaki how much he could change when someone else was in the room.

"Thank you and you can leave now," She stated looking at only two Walkers standing behind Kou. 'Where the hell is Takumi?' She thought looking around for him.

Once Kou had left, Richard and Gerald seemed to have settled themselves oh so comfortable in her chairs, like they belonged there.

"And the reason for your visit is-"

"I figured out a little bit of how you got to become Ceo, Misaki," Gerald spoke with a playful smile on his face. "To think you were just a regular employee here and the owner died and somehow left this place to you....what would happen if his son tries to take the company away from you huh."

Misaki stared blankly at them both for a moment before bursting out in laughter. "Was that a threat that you'll try and find the son....go ahead then."