-Extra 1-

The next extra will be posted again today when the 24 hours is over. In the 3rd extra for friday I have something I want to show you all so please look forward to that extra.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"One more box to go then you're all packed up kiddo," Misaki says resting Ichigo's things inside a box.

They are both standing inside his semi empty room packing some of things because he will be starting college in a couple of weeks.

"Yup. I'm getting old now," Ichigo fake sulks resting his hand against his forehead.

Misaki chuckles. "Well you act like a child still. Time sure passes by huh? I can almost remember me and Takumi going our separate ways for college."

"Eight months to be exact. I graduated high school then you got married, Misaki Usui. And let's not forget life is peaceful," Ichigo states picking up tape to shut the box tight.

"For now. Our life always seems to have some tiny problem just finding it's way in," Misaki sighs sitting down on his bed. She watches him take a seat beside her. Misaki extends her hand to ruffle his hair. "You're going to be gone soon."

"Just say I'm going to miss you Ichigo," Ichigo says removing her hand to fix his now messy hair.

" Not right now but I do have some rules. Listen close. Rule number one, no staying out too late. You can enjoy a late night gathering here and there but not too much-"

"I think you need to change that," Ichigo tries to butt in but she carries on.

"Rule number two, no breaking any girl's heart and fooling around-"

"I can't control broken hearts."

"-doing crazy things. Rule number three-"

"Misaki why don't you stop pestering the boy," Takumi interrupts walking into Ichigo's room.

"Why do you both keep interrupting me!" Misaki exclaims frustrated as Takumi takes a seat by Ichigo's computer desk. "This was my moment."

"........"

"........."

"Both of you be quiet and let me finish my college speech," Misaki warns the two males in front of her.

Takumi and Ichigo look at each other then laughs.

"So cute."

"Typical Misaki."

They both say at the same time.

"I'm going to miss this. There's nothing like this family huh," Ichigo tells Takumi.

"Nope," Takumi calmly answers.

Misaki smacks her face. "Now you two are having your own conversation. Goodbye."

Misaki hops off the bed to exit the room.

Ichigo and Takumi stands up after her.

"Misa chan!"

"Misaki!"

They both call for her.

"Leave me alone you two baka's!"

Ichigo smiles hearing Misaki's response as he trails after her with Takumi. There is really nothing like this family.