- Chapter 18 -

Takumi is inside his apartment setting out a romantic dinner. He makes sure everything is perfect. He pulls a black box out of his pants pocket. He wants to at least show her the ring.

He hears the doorbell. She's right on time. He opens the door but Misaki doesn't seem like....Misaki.

"Misaki.." He calls to her.

Misaki just stares at him remembering the past five years ago.

Someone please help me!

"Misaki.."

Please stop.

A tear slips from her eye as the headaches continue until her vision goes black. "I can't do this anymore Takumi..." She whispers before she faints to the ground but luckily Takumi catches her.

"Misaki!" He yells over and over. When she doesn't wake up he calls 911.

Inside his old apartment a little black box with a ring inside is forgotten.

It's been two hours since Takumi took Misaki to the hospital in an ambulance. A doctor had reassured him that she was okay but he couldn't help but worry. The love of his life fainted for unexplained reasons.

Takumi sits in one of the corridors in the hospital waiting for when he'll be able to go visit her. Why did such a night turn out like this? He had many things to show and tell her but no it's all ruined. What could've make her so stressed out.

Why can't they both have one happy moment with nothing ruining it?

He can hear footsteps closing up to him.

"Is this Misaki's room?" A tall middle age guy asks Takumi.

Takumi nods. "Who are you?" He questions just in time as the doctor who is treating Misaki comes out her room.

The guy straightens his coat and holds out his right arm to the doctor. "Hi I'm doctor Simon. You called me about my patient Misaki Ayuzawa."

"Yes I understand you've been treating her for these kinds of things. This man brought her in," The doctor says pointing at Takumi.

Takumi stands and shakes Simons hand. "I'm Takumi friends with Misaki."

"Yes I know who you are," Simon greets while Takumi is confused. How does Simon know him and why is he treating Misaki? What for?

"Is she going to be alright?" Takumi questions worrying. Please let it be nothing serious.

"Yes, it's just stress. I'm guessing you would love to see her," Simon tells Takumi who nods yes. "Is she awake doctor? I'm sure she'll want to see him."

The doctor nods. "Yes she is awake. You can visit her but not for too long. Simon if you will please follow me for a moment."

Takumi watch as the two doctors walks away talking then heads inside Misaki's room. She's awake just staring at the ceiling.

"Are you feeling better now Misaki?" Takumi's voice jumps her. She wasn't paying attention to the door.

She sits up. "Yea."

"Don't scare me like that again," He tells her.

"Sorry."

"Your doctor is here. Did you get treatment for something befor-"

"I'm sorry Takumi but can you leave for now? I just want to rest," She states sadly. Misaki doesn't want to hurt his feelings but she needs to be alone right now.