-Extra 3-

5 Years Later

"Sarah, remember when you meet your grandmother you have to be very polite and respect your elders," Misaki lectures her almost five year old daughter. Sarah would be turning five years old in a couple of days.

Sarah nods. "Why haven't I never met my grandma? Why does daddy only visit her?"

"Well sweetheart there was just a few reasons why and I can't really explain it to you right now but one day I will," Misaki tells Sarah.

The day Patricia left Japan many years ago her relationship with Takumi was very rocky but they are now on their way to mending it. Patricia and Misaki are cordial with one another because of Takumi but they hardly ever speak to each other. Every few months Takumi would fly out to see his mother without Misaki. Misaki had told him it was best for him and his mother to fix their relationship alone so no unwanted tension between Misaki and Patricia would cause a riff in their relationship again. It wasn't a "I hate you" kind of tension but a tension being they did not know how to really communicate with each other without it being awkward.

When Sarah was born Patricia never visited in Japan to see her. She only sent gifts through Takumi who would tell her how Sarah was doing. Step by step Patricia grew closer in wanting to see her granddaughter and so for Sarah's fifth birthday Takumi, Misaki and Sarah flew out to england to visit Patricia for a week. Misaki came as requested by Takumi. She has no problem visiting Patricia since Sarah really wants to meet her grandmother.

They are currently at in england right now, inside of Patricia's home.

"I'm sorry Mr and Mrs Usui, Patricia was roaming around the house for a bit and so we lost track of her for a moment. You can be seated in the living room if you-"

"It's okay. We can wait here for her until you find her. This is kind of a big house. I figure she requested to be alone and wandered away?" Takumi questions.

The maids nod.

"Daddy."

Takumi hears Sarah call for him whilst tugging his pants to get his attention. He bends down to his to talk to her.

"Yes princess?"

"Can I go play in the garden while we wait?" She asks her father pointing towards a green house area located to the side of the house.

"Sarah we don't want to get your-"

"Of course princess," Takumi interrupts Misaki.

"Why you little. You'll regret spoiling her one day," Misaki glares at her husband. "You can go help find your mother then, I'll take her for a walk in the greenhouse."

"Seems okay to me. Goodbye for now princess."

"Bye bye daddy," Sarah waves goodbye to her father as mother walks her hand in hand towards the garden. She wants to get a look at all the different types of plants.

"Look at that one mommy," Sarah points to a weird looking plant.

Misaki looks at it not sure what to make of it. "Looks creepy. Is this poisonous? Couldn't be right...." Misaki trails off.

"Who's that mommy?"

Misaki's train of thought is broken by sound of Sarah's voice. She looks to the new direction Sarah is pointing at and realises Patricia had now entered the greenhouse. It seems as though she just came from taking a stroll outside the house. No wonder no one can't find her.

"That's your grandmother," Misaki states.

Sarah gets a little excited. "Really? Can I go say hello?"

Misaki allows her to.

"Hi!" Sarah greets running over to Patricia. She smiles at the woman who has blonde hair just like her. "You're my grandmother right?"

Patricia nods but just stares at the little girl before her. She looks exactly like a girl version of Takumi when he was younger with a hint of Misaki's features here and there. Seeing her in pictures was one thing but in person makes her realise how much she reminds her of Takumi as a child.

"I found you before dad," Sarah jumps up and down. "I'm a better detective than him. Let's go find him with mommy now!"

Sarah extends her tiny hand out for Patricia to take.

Patricia looks away from Sarah and glances at Misaki for a slight second before looking back at Sarah.

"Grandmother?" Sarah questions with her hand still mid air for Patricia to take.

Patricia slowly reaches her hand out to take Sarah's hand. She takes a deep breath then smiles.

"Let's go find him with your mom. Why don't you tell about yourself while we look for him Sarah?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Story update marathon #1 More updates coming soon.

(Please read all of this.)

This is the end of this story. As for this extra it is kind of Patricia accepting that Sarah is her granddaughter by her taking Sarah's hand.

Thank you all for reading and enjoying this story to the end. I have two new stories I am pre-writing.

Story #1

Name: World of Riches

Summary: Don't blend in, stand out.

Genre: Romance/Drama

Story #2

Name: Birth of an Angel

Summary: "Misaki Ayuzawa. Age:25. Cause of death, stabbed in the chest. Will die in two minutes. You've been given a second chance at life as an Angel. Do you accept?" "I accept."

Genre: Romance/Mystery.

I'll be adding more of my stories/ one shots to wattpad shortly.