-Chapter 7-

Knock! Knock!

Misaki groaned on her bed as she heard a noise coming from downstairs her house but she choose to ignore it.

Knock! Knock!

"They'll probably go away," She mumbled pulling her blanket up to her shoulders getting even more comfortable.

Knock! Knock!

Misaki jumped up from her bed. "Whoever it is, their dead," She said gritting her teeth and stormed down stairs. She hoped this person who interrupted her sleep was ready to deal with her wrath. Misaki pulled opened her door, fuming with anger to see the one and only Takumi Walker.

"W-What are you d-doing," She stuttered shocked. Then her mind went back to two days ago.

2 days ago..

Misaki was sitting at her desk looking at the list of appearances she had to do for the month. This was going to be an extremely busy month for her since she had to introduce herself to the public more. She leaned back in her chair and thought about the charity event and how things were handled with Gerald and Richard.

"Serves them right, wait...Takumi," She whispered remembering that he wanted her to contact him on the day they would meet and where. Misaki pulled out her cellphone to text Takumi.

Misaki: Hi Takumi, we can meet at my house on the 2nd of december if you're free?...sent at 2:54pm.

Takumi: Yes, I'm free Misa chan, can you send me the address later, in a meeting!...sent at 3:00pm.

Misaki: Ok and don't call me Misa chan!...sent at 3:01 pm.

She didn't wait to see his reply since she knew he would just annoy her. Although Misaki went back to doing her work, her mind was still focused on what she would do with Takumi a her house. Oh well, she would have to think of she doesn't forget with her busy schedule.

'Crap,I forgot,' She cursed mentally.

"Seeing as Misa chan is still in her pajamas, I'm guessing she forgot about today," Takumi said putting two and two together.

"Sorry uhmm....could you wait in the living room while I get dressed?" She asked politely, welcoming him into her home.

"Sure," Takumi nodded glancing around her home. If he didn't know she was the CEO of Gold partners, he would have never had guessed it by looking at her house. It was a very simple upstairs and downstairs house, nothing to expensive looking on the inside either. It looked like a house a normal family would have. But then again, Misaki didn't grow up in that lavish lifestyle. She was always saving for her family. At least money didn't change her.

"The living rooms that way, I'll be back quickly uhmm...you can turn on the television if you want," She said quickly and once she was sure he was completely fine she headed upstairs to take a shower.

When Misaki was out of his eye sight she bolted up to her bathroom. "How could I forget about today," She mumbled turning on the water in the bath so it could warm up. She took off her clothes and step into the bath taking a quick shower and then turn off the tap. Misaki brushed her teeth and wash it out with listerine.

She walked out her bathroom and into her bedroom brushing hair, when behold in front her eyes, Takumi was sitting on her bed watching her with amusement in his eyes.

"W-what.....WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE YOU PERVERT!" She yelled enough for her neighbours to hear. Somehow, Takumi turned his back to her and explained.

"I just wanted to know if I could use your kitchen but you were in the shower and I didn't want to interrupt you so I waited in here."

"Oh," Misaki replied a little surprised. She was even surprised that he turned around without saying some kind of perverted joke towards her. Had someone finally slapped some manners into him?