-Chapter 9-

Previously

"I've created a new company," He answers with his trademark smirk.

"You're the guy she used to date, NICE!" Ichigo, who ruins the atmosphere, says all of a sudden

"Ichigo!" Misaki yells and Takumi couldn't help but snicker.

"So, what do you say Misa?" Takumi asks one more time. With two of them working together, Walker Inc. will definitely be destroyed. But of course, he would save all the employee's jobs because he had grown accustomed to them and it wasn't their fault what his messed up family did. They were only doing their job.

Misaki scratched her head not knowing what to think in the moment. This was a big deal, especially for her plans but she made a promise with herself to not involve Takumi into her business. She took a deep breath, making a decision. "I can't think about this now, Ichigo and I are going to have lunch so-"

"I'll come along with you guys," Takumi insisted. He wasn't going to back down from this. One way or another he'll become close to her again.

Misaki's lip twitched. "I'm sure Ichigo just wants to have lunch with me sor-"

"I don't mind," Ichigo voiced.

Misaki rubbed her forehead. These two could drive her insane. She didn't want to ruin Ichigo's day over small talk with Takumi so, "Ok."

Takumi smiled resting his hands in his pockets. Maybe he and this Ichigo kid will get along great.

"Calenos, you should know where it is," Misaki states then walks away to find her car, along with Ichigo. She would have to pray to the heavens this would go well.

Takumi silently chuckles watching Misaki walk off with Ichigo to her car. "How could I forget that place Misaki."

He turns his heel and heads to find his car.

....

"Over here," Misaki yells when she see's Takumi now entering Calenos. She had arranged for a private table to avoid unwanted attention. She wasn't the same person from the past. She had fame and money now, things she never had before. "We had to move our table for the extra guest. I thought it would be better to wait for you."

"Thank you. We can go to our seats now!" Takumi answers, following the host who would lead them to their private place.

They went into a room which was very well furnished. It had a total of four chairs in the room. Takumi walked over to the table and pulls out a chair for Misaki. She gladly accepts and sits down, followed by Takumi who sat next to her.

"Guess I have to pull out my own chair," Ichigo sighs, pulling out his own chair, taking a seat.

Misaki glares over at him. She was going to get him back for this.

"What will our orders be everyone?' The waitress questions, ready to take their orders.

"We would like two orders of okonomiyaki please," Misaki says, not even having to look menu.

The waitress turns to Takumi batting her eyelashes with a seductive smile on her face. But sadly for her, Takumi doesn't seem to notice.

"I'll have the same," He tells her, not taking his eyes from Misaki, who was trying to avoid his stare.

The waitress left with there orders and a bad mood at her fail attempts to get Takumi to notice her.

"So-" Takumi started but Misaki got up excusing herself to the bathroom. He sighed and looked at Ichigo. "Guess it's just me and you."