Unveiled Secrets

Teddy

As I was turning onto the highway my phone began ringing "Babe can you answer that?" she said ok and picked up all I heard her say was "You have the wrong number, Don't callback" then she hung up.

I laughed "Who was that?" she smiled and looked at me "Oh just someone that dialed the wrong number" I nodded my head and played my favorite new song from my AUX cord Frank Ocean- Nights began playing as we cruised down the highway.

Call me crazy but I don't want to let this girl go, man I know Zane is .. Oh Fuck!!, I swerved to the next exit on the highway Chyna looked at me in fear "Babe! What The Hell!!??" I turned around under the bridge and headed back to the fair.

"Bro.. I forgot Zane" I shook my head in disbelief at myself how could I forget my best friend??, Chyna shook her head and said the most stupidest shit to me "Leave her there THE FUCK!? she ain't shit, babe she yelled at me" she began pouting.

As I pulled into the fair lot I looked at this bitch like she was crazy, Did she forget what the fuck I just caught her doing? She lucky Zane didn't lay the paws on her better yet. Me

Without any words spoken, I got out my car and went on the passenger side of the door and opened it unbuckling her belt I dragged her out as she began to make a scene. I shut my door and locked it with my car keys, I walked off from her all I heard was a faint "Fuck you.. I'm calling my boyfriend!".

I laughed this bitch is pathetic I can't believe I almost got back with her and she disrespected Zane like the fuck!? I continued shaking my head and searching for Zane. Man I hope she didn't see me leave, she's going to be pissed at me and I can't lose her bruh she means everything to me.

Panicking at seeing how everyone's leaving and I haven't seen her yet I called her phone and it went straight to voicemail. She probably called someone to pick her and take her to the dorm, I ran back to my car and hopped in driving back to my dorm not caring about catching a ticket from not wearing a seat belt.

Sage

Should I remind her that I am still feeling her?

I was upset when she turned me down the first time, but I'm embarrassed to admit to liking a stud period like.. this shit is weird but every time I looked at Zane I didn't care about what anyone would say. She's the type of woman that'll make you forget that you're even around humans caught in my daze of thoughts I noticed her facial expression turn to nervousness.

Oh yeah.. I have to respond to her question,

It couldn't hurt to tell her again that I like her I took a deep breath and closed my eyes as I spoke "My-My type is.. Someone like you" I opened my eyes and my eyes widened as she leaned in and to my utter shock..she kissed me.

Is this really happening?

"Mm-mm" escaped from my lips, her soft pink plump lips intertwined with my lips turned me beyond on, I almost forgot we were in the backseat. I gently held her back cutting our kiss off "I-..What happened to you not liking studs?" she sat back on her side and looked away shyly "um- About that.. I actually do like studs, that's practically all I like but nobody knows except for..you now I guess".

I stared at her not knowing how to react, she rejected me but.. she didn't want anyone to know which I completely understand I reached for her hand and her face expression softened "I would really like to take you out this weekend". I waited on her response hoping she wouldn't decline my offer ....again, she pondered on the thought then finally replied "Yes, I would like that" a fat ass grin spread across my face.

The car stopped and I assumed we arrived at the barbeque, I got out then went around and opened the back door for her she blushed getting out the car and I chuckled "You will be forever adorable, I swear". "Oh shut up punk ha-ha" she playfully punched my arm, I acted like she punched the shit out of me "Oucchh!! damn you got an arm on you girl" she chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"Aye fam.." I turned around and Dani was calling me over on the drivers' side of the car " hold on real quick sweetheart" I said to Zane then walked over to Dani "was good?", She began rubbing her stomach "Bro, can you drop me off at the dorm real quick?".

"Yeah man, you good?" she shook her head "Nah bruh I feel a bit nauseous, I motioned Zane to get in the car she got in and I helped Dani get in the backseat. I drove her back to the dorm and she got out saying she'll make it to her room, I waved her off and drove back to the Barbeque I was ready to have a good time with Zane.

Zane

I don't know what's gotten into me but I felt so free just being myself not hiding the fact that I liked studs, me and Sage have been turning up all night while we taking shots her eyebrows furrowed then she began doing the famous Pee-Pee dance I chuckled. She ran off to the bathroom and I felt around for my phone I forgot I turned it off to conserve the battery, I turned it back on and missed calls and texts began to vibrate throughout my hand.

Damn somebody better miss me

I rolled my eyes when I realized they were all from Teddy, This bitch....

I looked at her stupid text messages and listened to her stupid ass voicemails repeating the same damn thing 'I'm so sorry for leaving you' 'Where are you?'. Clearly not with you fucker I scoffed I was pissed off just thinking about her car driving off again as Tipsy as I was I felt extremely bold tonight.

I called up Teddy, she's about to get a piece of my mind

Ring

Ring

"Hello. Zane? Oh Myy Gaawdd Where the fuck are you!?" I rolled my eyes "Clearly.... Not by your side fucker! You know what I'm sick and tired of hiding my true feelings and shit" Teddy cut me off "Wait.. Zane what are yo-".

"Um don't cut me off..You practically forget all about ME!! when you get that HOE of a girlfriend and shit. Then you have the ordasity to leave me, How could you not realize that I fucking love you like uugghhhh you're a true dumbass!!" Frustration clearly echoing throughout my voice.

"Bestfriend I love you too.." Ugghhh no she doesn't get it

"Man no!!..Teddy bruh I'm fucking in love with your dumbass and you're too blind to realize that but that's okay man foreal. I'm done with this friendship" I took another shot to the head and hung up then slammed my phone down on the table.

Ha-Ha I showed her!

I picked my phone back up and began wobbling towards the bathroom door, as I tried..no attempted to make it to the restroom I almost fell as Sage caught me. I looked up at her eyes and bust out laughing practically spitting in her face "Ha I see you kept drinking without me, I think it's time to head back to the dorm".

"Ughhh! Noo I was just about to go get you out the bathroom so we can drink some mo-rree" she shook her head "Nah ma, I don't like you like this" she picked me up and walked out the house and layed me in the backseat.

As she placed her jacket over me I was out like a light..

Teddy

Did I hear that correctly? nah she didn't say she has feelings for me the fuck? I'm a whole stud.. She's a whole stud

Man my best friend had to be on some drugs there's just no way, I know she's mad that I left her but shiiidd she doesn't like studs.. She likes fems point. blank. period.

I scrunched up my face and shook my head, standing in the middle of the hallway looking like an ass-hat all of a sudden I felt something warm and wet on my back.

"YOOOOO!! WHAT IN THE FUCKK!?" I turned around bout ready to beat some ass as I seen this stud throwing up her guts on the floor.

oh shit..