LoveChild.

Zane

Today I woke up but I didn't open my eyes..

Could it be that my eyes have deceived me?

Or that rest won't come easy..

Please me..

Save me..

Help me..

I am lost like the red balloon 🎈in the sky, awaiting the wind to drift me aside.

Could my eyes have deceived me? I woke up but I still feel like I'm dreaming.

I stood up off the ground and smiled "I must've fell out the damn chair again". As I attempted to walk forward , I tripped over something heavy.

I looked back to see "Ahhhhhhh! It's ME!!" I sprung up "But I'm here and.. And I'm there".

Ooooooohh God! I'm dead

I began to pout, then all of a sudden I heard the door open and his under my covers.

Wtf am I doing!? They can't see me

I peeked my eyes over the covers to see Ro, rushing towards my body.

'BABY!, WAKE UP PLEASEEEE!"" she cried out. A tear found it's way down my cheek and my heart began to swell.

I never got the chance to tell her..

Earlier..

Teddy

Bzzz

Bzz

My phone vibrated on the floor again as Danny was cleaning me up. Man when I tell you.. from the bottom of my core I felt like shit.

Yes it was pleasurable but.. it wasn't Zane.

"Ughhhhhh!" I groaned out in frustration as my hands slid down my face.

What in the total Fuck am I doing?

I looked down at Danny who was already staring at me, I mentally rolled my eyes. She's a fine woman don't get me wrong but this wasn't right at all.

Bzzzz

Bzzz

I looked over at my phone on the floor as I pulled up my pants and began walking towards my phone.

Danny stood up puzzled "Did I do something wrong!??.. I.. I thought this is what .." she shook her head.

"Look Danny.. you didn't do anything wrong but my heart doesn't belong here. Can you please take me to my dorm? I need to go find Zane."

"Are you fucking serious!? I.. I just.." Danny started pointing at the door of the events that just took place.

I sighed "I know.. but you have to understand, I'm not stud for stud and if I was. I haven't even spoken to my best friend about it yet."

I took another deep breath "If you really like me.. You'll wait, I'm in love with Zane and I need to see this through."

I'm in love with Zane ..

I let that sink in

I smiled at the thought of being in love with her, Danny opened her front door and we left out.

She hadn't said a word to me.. at all and I didn't know what to say so I simply said "Thank you".

She pulled up in front of my dorm and just kept staring out of her window.

I layed my hand on hers "Danny.. " she turned her head to me slowly for me to see she's been crying.

I'm such a fucked up person..

I just embraced her into a hug, she surprisingly hugged me back "I'm sorry.. " she said.

I pulled away and looked at her confused "For what?.. " she started looking down. I lifted her chin up" I know you have feelings for her and I still pursued you" she replied.

"Look.. I wouldn't be shit if I lied and said I didn't want you to do that but.. ". I reached for the door handle and finished off "it only helped me to see who I really want".

I just need to go..

I got out the car and thanked her for the ride, I couldn't waste anymore time.

I have to find Zane

Was the only thing on my mind and no one not even Danny could change that.

I ran into the dorm and I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and seen 10 missed calls and 25 unread messages.

Damn.. I hope they're from Zane

I unlocked my phone because it protects my messages and calls from being seen. People be so damn nosey, like.. I shook my head as I seen they were all from a private number.

Who tf !?..

I didn't look at the messages, I knocked on Zane's door a little enough for it to open slowly. Ro was sitting there over Zane's body crying and my heart nearly stopped.

I immediately dodged towards her grabbing her by the collar "WHAT.. HAVE.. YOU.. DONE!!?" the words couldn't remain inside me.

I stood there frozen with hurt and anger, Ro stuttered out "I..I..Didn't Do.. Anything".

Why was this bitch touching her body!? Dirty Bitch..

"Welllllll Mf If You Didn't Have Anything To Do With It Then Why Haven't You Called The Police!?." I Was Fumigating at this point, this bitch always touching Zane.

"She's.. Been.. Breathing Jackass.. But I walked in on her like that not too long before you showed up" Ro let out.

I released her collar "My bad dawg" I mumbled, I picked up Zane and layed her on the bed.
After we wrapped her head carefully from the first aide kit.

Ro went and grabbed a warm towel to lay on her head, Zane's eyes fluttered but not awake.

So we waited..

Ro finally sat down "Ya know.. I didn't want to call no pigs here, just so they can lie about catching the culprit".

She had a point.. They didn't even go out to find chyna nor her scummy ass boyfriend. That reminded me..

"Thank you for handling Chyna and her thing." She chuckled "I thought I was your 'Thing'? ", "Na.. You upgraded to 'Thing 2' headass".

We both bust out laughing

I guess she's not that bad.

Sam

I hope I knocked her ass out good enough

I was pacing back and forth, I wanted to shit bricks. I know Ro is going to hate me forever but can you blame me?.

Fuck!.. What have I done!?.

"Exactly.. What I have told you to do.... " an unexpected voice made me jump out of my skin.