Take Me Home.

♀For All My Sunflowers Out There This Content May Be A Bit Sensitive.

❤ Enjoy

14 Years Ago 🌻

Zane

Knock!

"Hello, you awake?"

Knock!

Creeaak-k...

"Zaniia-a.." an all too familiar yet unpleasant voice whispered through the creak of my door.

I squeezed my eyes tight.

Please don- .. don't come in..

I thought as hard as I could.

The voice stepped in and shut the door, I held my breath.

Don't see mee..

Don't seee meee...

Don't seeee meeee....

My tears seeped through my eyes my mom was working late , again. I knew what that meant to me .. The Bad Man would be in charge.

Something touched my leg and I jumped back against my headboard shaken.

I pulled the covers up to my chin as my father sat on my bed.

"Please let this be a dream.." I whispered to myself.

"You hope, What is a dream?" He asked with his left brow arched as he tried to reach for me .

I closed my eyes tight and said "You" I blew at him and he just blinked at me like he didn't know what to say.

Then a sinister grin grew on his face as he chuckled, I looked at my little mermaid lamp.

I knew what that face meant ..

I reached for my lamp as he gripped my ankles and pulled me down the bed.

"Nooooo-oo!" I screamed and hit his hands as he tried to touch me, I screamed and wailed.

He wasn't listening to me anymore..

"You'll always be Daddy's Little Girl" he said.

You'll always be Daddy's Little Girl..
~

Those words repeated in my head as I stood in the corner and watched my little self get attacked by my father.

Suddenly everything started dissolving then I started to sink into the floor and landed in the living room.

Ching 🔑

Chingg 🔑

I heard keys outside the door , so I hid..

Wait, nobody can see me

I stood back up to see my mom walking in the door , she kicked off her heels at the door.

"I'm home" she said and noticed nobody was around, she sat her purse on the couch.

Then proceeded upstairs to hear her daughter's screams coming from outside her door.

I was following my mom at this point, I already knew what was coming next.