Can You Keep A Secret?.

Back at Home..

Zane's Mother

"Charles! Noo-oo! .. Stay The FUCK Away From Me !" I screamed at my husband as he tried to attack me..again.

I pushed him back against the dresser as I tried to make a run for it out of the room.

Clunk..

Something hard hit me in the back of my head I fell to the floor as my stomach hit the carpeted floor. He gripped my ankles as he pulled me back.

"Where do you thinking you're going ?" He asked as he climbed on top of me.

Terrified of what he might do I panicked and kicked him in the groin , he fell backwards on the floor.

"You sick bastard!" I spat at him.

"You Dirty Bitch! Come here .." He tried to reach for me I grabbed the lamp from the dresser and knocked him right upside his temple.

As the lamp fell through my finger tips I seen blood draining from his head. My hands started to shake and I was stuck in shock of what just took place.

Zane

"Alex..?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion "What are you doing here?".

"Yeaah ! I was just headed up to see you but I caught what just happened" she smiled and seemed genuine.

Why would she have been coming to see me tho? But.. I do need this ride so shiid let me play nice.

"Oh really? You know what time it is though right? Ha..ha" I said as I glanced at my watch 3:45 a.m.

"Any- who I actually do need tha-.." I was cut off by screeching sneakers and muffled voices arguing around the corner of the stairs.

Ro

Man I'd be damn if I let her go by herself, fuck this school .. As I was headed out of the door.

"Ahh-"

I felt a heavy weight on my back and fell forward with my hands in between my chest and the floor.

A basketball rolls by me ....

This bitch really threw a basketball at my back!?

"You aren't about to keep messing up her life.." Teddy snarled , I got up off the ground and stared at her.

Me?..ruin ..Her Life? She gotta be shitting me.

"YOU KNOW ALL- OF THIS SHIT EVEN STARTED BECAUSE SHE LOVED..YO ASS!" I yelled back at her.

"I am so sick and tired of your 'Thou Holier Than Anyone Else Lookin Ass' always talking shit. As if your shit doesn't stink.."

"Now I am about to go down there whether you like it or not!!" Teddy smiles "Not if I get there first!" She darts past me.

No The Fuck she just didn't..