Első Fejezet: Ashton

It has to have been at least a month since Luke last saw his boyfriend. All of his fans knew about Ashton, and they absolutely loved him. They loved how sometimes he could wear Luke's sweater and have it be so small on him. They loved how sometimes Ashton would wear Luke's clothes making him look very hot,  but also wore his sweaters and more feminine clothes most of the time. 

Luke would take countless pictures of his boyfriend whenever he could, as he could be on tour or at an interview that maybe Ashton couldn't go to. Luke would tell Ashton to put on his band tee and skinny jeans, as Luke loved him in them. He also loved him in his sweaters and boxers as well. 

But, Luke being the famous singer he was, is currently touring Australia. He only had five more shows here. Well, there were only five shows in Australia. Then, he would get to go home, to San Francisco. Where the love of his life was. 

They would text every single day, never wanting to go a day without some kind of talking or communication. They were completely in love, something not a lot of people see today. 

He's recently been writing a song, about the place his boyfriend currently lived. His boyfriend was also his biggest fan. He had a 'lol ur not luke hemmings' shirt because Luke bought him it and it started the best conversation ever between them. Ashton started laughing while Luke admired his beauty. Luke of course made his boyfriend try it on, and they both started laughing when he came out with it on.

He also had a '1996 Hemmings' shirt, just because he could. Ashton also liked to rub it in his boyfriend's face that he was two years older. Then Luke would just bring up his height, which made Ashton pout. Luke always kissed Ashton when he pouted, so whenever Ashton wore his shirt, it would go like this.

"Hey Lukey. Like my shirt?" 

"Yeah, Ash."

"I'm two years older than you!"

"I'm taller than you!"

"Dammit."

And Luke would kiss his boyfriend softly. 

-

Luke took out his notebook and started to write the song about his boyfriend. Most of them were about him anyways, but still. 

"I can still taste you like it was yesterday

Making plans to rule the world, you were more than I deserved

I see you running in the sand, long hair blowing in the wind

Never thought that it would end"

Luke quickly wrote down the lyrics and started to think. He could still remember the taste of his boyfriend's lips like it was yesterday. Ashton was more than Luke deserved, at lest in the latter's mind. Now, Ashton didn't have long hair at the moment, but he did at one point. He just let his curls grow out, and was too lazy to cut them. Then, once he did, his curls wore always going in his face, and it annoyed him. But, Luke loved them. He loved Ashton.

The last line was talking about how he would always leave for tour at one point or another. He would have to leave his boyfriend at one time, and he never wanted it to end. 

But it did. Luckily, he was coming home soon. 

And home was San Francisco.

-

-hiya! did you like it? i kinda did. also, i'm sorry about not updating for the past few days. i'm not going to do the update a day thing as school starts in literally two days. please shoot me-

-mikey {4-September-2016}