Hetedik Fejezet: San Francisco

It was really late when Luke got off the plane. He had extreme jet lag, but he was in the best place in the world to him. He was in San Francisco. In less than an hour, he would be able to see his long time boyfriend. Once Luke saw his suitcases, he quickly gabbed them and waiting for Michael to get his. Once both men were ready, Luke sprinted out of the airport, with Michael hot on his trail.

Michael just wanted to get home and sleep. Luke wanted to see his boyfriend. 

Once both men got into the taxi cab, they gave Luke and Ashton address first. Michael let Luke go home first. Mainly, because he was nice like that. But also, he was tired, and didn't want to deal with Luke's annoying shit any longer. The ride was about half an hour. Half an hour until Luke would be able to hug the love of his life after four months of being away.

Four months of not seeing your love. Four months of no sex, not kisses, no cuddles and hugs. Luke simply wanted to hug his baby boy. His angel. His Ashton. 

Luke didn't bother even texting Ashton, as he knew the boy couldn't stay up long, so he was asleep. It was around one am, and there was still fifteen more minutes until Luke would be home. The time simply seemed to slowly tick by. It couldn't go fast enough.

Soon, there was just ten minutes. Ten more minutes until Luke would race into his apartment. Ten more minutes until he would be home. 

The blonde glanced out the window, looking at the beautiful city at 1:07 am. He could clearly see the Golden Gate Bridge, and the lights were absolutely stunning. The cars going down on it traveled for miles and miles, and never seemed to stop. 

That was until the driver pulled up at the Hemmings/Irwin residence. Luke gasped when seeing the building. He didn't even realise that they were here and it was just a few more minutes until he would see Ashton. He snapped open the door, and grabbed his bags. When he slammed the trunk shut, Michael said to him, "Great job Luke! I'm proud of you." Luke nodded, and said with a huge smile, "I made it Michael." 

"Hell yeah you did. Now go get the boy of yours." Michael motioned inside with his head, also with a smile, and Luke nodded happily. He opened the apartment/condo building door, and walked in. He went into the elevator, and pressed the top floor. He was so close to Ashton.

The very few seconds seemed to go by very slowly, just like everything else. Once he heard the ding, Luke quickly rushed out, and pulled out his keys.

He fumbled with them, and got the right one. He unlocked the door, and slowly walked in, as he didn't want to wake Ashton just yet. He placed his bags down on the couch and walked softly over to their shared bedroom, that hasn't been shared in four months. He opened the door, and saw a small ball of Ashton under the covers. Luke awed at the sight of his boyfriend, and got into the bed in his sweatpants and white t-shirt. 

Luke wrapped his arms around the small boy, who moved slightly and groaned out unheard words. Luke somehow got to move Ashton so his head was on the blonde's chest, without waking the small boy. Ashton automatically tightened his grip on Luke's shirt and fluttered open his hazel eyes.

He groaned out, "Luke?" The blonde happily nodded. "Yeah baby boy. It's me." That sentence instantly seemed to wake up the small boy, who wrapped his arms around Luke's torso. "I missed you so much Lukey." 

Luke of course hugged Ashton back, and breathed in the scent he hasn't truly smelled in four months. Luke nuzzled his face in Ashton's curly hair, and said, "I missed you so much too baby." Ashton mumbled, "I love you." Luke automatically said, "I love you too," back to his baby.

Ashton lifted his head up, but didn't loosen his hold on the blonde. "Are you home for good?" Luke nodded, "I'm home for good." Ashton smiled, "Good. I'm tired, but I missed you a lot." 

"Me too Ashy." Luke said, glancing into the hazel eyes he loves. Ashton seemed to instantly remember something, "Oh! And I went on Twitter, and saw that my notifications were blown up. I watched the video of your song, San Francisco." Luke grew a bit nervous.

"Did you like it?" Luke questioned. "No. I loved it. Don't be silly Lukey." Ashton giggled into the broad chest that belonged to the famous blonde. Luke chuckled at that sentence, and smiled and tightened his hold slightly. He wanted to be as close as he could be with Ashton. But still keeping it innocent. 

"Are you back in San Francisco Luke?" Ashton said, trying to make a reference from his boyfriend's song. "Yes Ash. And I'm going to hold you until you fall asleep." Ashton seemed to relax his bold on Luke a bit, and shifted while getting more comfortable. "Good night Lukey. I love you."

"I love you too beautiful. I'm staying here. In San Francisco."

-----

-bam! the story is done! i hope you enjoyed-

-mikey { 16-October-2016 }