Ötödik Fejezet: Sydney Day 1

it's only a few more hours until Luke Hemmings would play his show at the Hordern Pavilion. He had a day off yesterday, on the third. He was nervous, it was the first show in Sydney. Then tomorrow, then the flight, and he would be home. He would be in San Francisco. He needed to be home. He needed to be with Ashton. To hug him, to kiss him, to show that he loves him.

He started pacing in his dressing room. He had just finished his soundcheck, and it was amazing. The fans were awesome, but his number one fan wasn't there. Luke glanced at the clock, and it was three pm. That meant it was ten pm in California. Luke sighed, and pulled out his phone. He dialed the oh so familiar number, and heard a tired, "Hello?" Ring through his ears.

"Hi baby." Luke smiled. His boyfriend could always calm him down. He would always make him relax before a concert. "Hey Lukey. Nervous, I'm guessing?" Luke sighed, and he heard Ashton laugh. "It's okay. Everyone gets nervous."

Luke replied, "Yeah, but I'm Luke Hemmings." Ashton's sassy side came into the conversation. "Yeah, and I'm Ashton Irwin. Your point is?" Luke chuckled, because gosh, he loves Ashton. "I'm played thousands of concerts baby. But somehow, I still get nervous."

Ashton simply said, "It's a natural human thing. You get nervous, I get nervous, Michael gets nervous. Everyone gets nervous babe."

Luke nodded, even though Ashton couldn't see him. "I know. Oh! And I wrote a new song. I play it tomorrow." Luke smiled. "Alright, what is it about, Lukey?"

"You'll hear later." Ashton sucked his teeth, "Ugh! I don't like you!" Luke laughed, "Don't lie." The blonde's boyfriend sighed, "Fine.."

Michael came into the room, "Hemmings. There are fans outside and I would like you to go say hi. If you don't want to take pictures, that's fine. Just, I don't know. Make their day or something?"

Luke nodded, "Alright baby boy. I have to go."

"Okay. I love you Lukey."

"I love you too, beautiful."

-

After Luke had met some fans, his nerves soon started to go away. He could face plant on stage, and the crowd would coo and basically give him heart eyes. He could smash his guitar, like Billy Joe Armstrong, and his fans would call him hot as fuck. His fans loved him no matter what he did, unless he hated on someone. Or used his fame for some benefits.

He happily sighed, and got concert ready. He had his skinny jeans on, and he changed his shirt. It was one of Michael's as they practically owned each other's stuff. Except, Luke knew if something was Ashton's, and he never let Michael touch, let alone wear, his boyfriend's clothing. That was for Luke only.

He always kept in a special bag, and he never let Michael touch it. The bad also had his song notebook. His new song, which he had only recently written, he loved. And of course it was about Ashton.

His concert started in about an hour, so he grabbed his notebook, looking to make the song perfect. He read it, but figured the meaning was perfect already, so he wasn't going to change a thing. He had the guitar chords already, and it was all set.

Most of the time, he ended the concerts with his hit song, 'She Looks So Perfect'. It was actually about Ashton, since only the title says 'She'. The song says 'you'. Yeah, he had the song released before he and Ashton had cone out.

Luke's fans stayed with him, as they didn't care he was gay. Plus, him and Ashton were the fans' 'otp'. Ashton gave Luke an hour long lecture about what 'otp' means and how to use it in a sentence. Luke still doesn't get it, but he goes around saying 'Lashton is his otp', which makes them both laugh.

He tried to distract himself for the next forty five minutes. He went over his new song many times, making sure to remember it. He would end the last show with it, and then he would go to San Francisco.

Once he was about to be called on stage, all he could think about was:

He would be going home soon.

-

-idk i have writers block but i pulled this shitty chapter out of my mind-

-mikey {27-September-2016}