Hatodik Fejezet: Sydney Day 2

Luke was now just a few minutes away from playing his last show on his world tour. He was pumped as he had his newest song ready for the end of the show. He was switching up the order of his songs, since some fans were coming both days. He didn't want to have the same songs in the same order. That would be kind of boring. 

He was practicing on his guitar, getting ready for the newest song. Luke knew Ashton would love it anyways. The blonde wasn't trying to come off as cocky, but he knew his boyfriend loved anything and everything he did. This song would be no different.

He was heard his named called out by his fans, and smiled brightly. He made it this far. He took the whole world by storm, and he took over it. His fans loved him and his boyfriend. He could not ask for anything better than his current life right now. 

The blonde heard his name being called from his manager, Michael, so he ran over to him. Michael said, "Luke. You go out there and rock that show. I'm proud of you. I never thought that shy little kid who I thought was a freak would ever play two full world tours. This is the last show. You got this. I'm proud of you man."

Luke beamed, "Thank you Michael. That means a lot. I'm ready to rock this show."

"You got the encore ready?" 

Luke nodded. It sounded sad, but Luke couldn't wait til this was over, He wanted to play his new song, and then see his boyfriend. He needed to. 

"Then go out there, and fucking rock this show." Michael said, pulling Luke into a hug. The two best friends had made it, well Luke more than Michael. They were best friends, and loved each other like brothers. They fought a lot, but still cared deeply for each other. 

The blonde tightly hugged his best friend back. He was proud of both of them. Luke had broke out of his shell, and was just about to finish a world tour. Michael was there with him every step of the way. And Ashton too, but this was two best friends having a small moment.

Michael broke out of the hug, and shoved Luke lightly towards the stage. "Go play the show." Luke laughed, and checked his guitar one last time and stepped out. He heard the screams and he didn't care. He felt the extreme lights on him, and he didn't care. Here he was, playing his heart out, and he was happy.

-

"I know I normally leave the show after 'She Looks So Perfect', but I've got a surprise!" Luke said, hearing his voice travel throughout the entire stadium. He saw the fans automatically perk up, as it was quite late here in Sydney. "This is a song that I've been writing over the course of this tour. And of course it's about my boyfriend."

Luke smiled at the memory of his boyfriend, and could feel thousands of pictures of him being taken with a stupid smile on his face, but he simply did not care.

He started with the guitar lines he had memorised in no time. He started out with the line, "I can still taste you like it was yesterday," The crowd seemed to get ten times louder. This was a new song, and Luke was playing it for them. Luke's smile seemed to grow even wider. He had literally just started out with the first line, and the fans already loved it.

"Making plans to rule the world, you were more than I deserved," The crowd knew what Luke was talking about with Ashton and him. They just perfectly understood Luke, and the blonde couldn't ask for better fans. Especially his number one fan, Ashton. "I see you running in the sand, long hair blowing in the wind." 

"Never thought that it would end" Luke sung, ending the first verse. Now, it went into the pre-chorus. "Leaves fall from the tallest trees. Even mountains crumble into the sea. Holding on to memories. And I can't let go." The tall blonde took a deep breath, getting ready for the chorus.

He looked down at the chords running across the stage and loudly sung, "I wanna get back to where we started to the summer night. You know, you know, you know, you know we got it right." He glanced up into the crowd and sung with great power, "Yeah I wanna get back to San Francisco, in the fire light!"

The song seemed to just go by way too quickly after that. The song didn't drag on. It felt like ten seconds later, he was walking off the stage. He was done with his world tour. He would go back to the hotel, pack up his bags, and go right to the airport. He was going back to San Francisco.

-----

-sorry for slow updates. i'm back, and im finishing this book very soon.  ma friend lizzy ( ghostbustinglashton ) told me to update, so here. enjoy-

-mikey {15-October-2016 }