Nyolcadik Fejezet: Promise

-dont fight me if the info about san francisco is wrong. ive never been there-

When Luke woke up at eight am, used to waking up early from his tour, he realised his baby was in his strong arms. Ashton's head had been placed on Luke's broad chest. Luke smiled at the thought of finally being home with his boy. His baby boy. Ashton would remain in Luke's arms, which was the smaller boy's favourite place.

When Ashton went to shift in bed, used to sleeping by himself, he couldn't move due to the tight grip the couple had on each other. The small boy fluttered open his eyes, and was at first confused. It had been four months since he fell asleep in someone's hold. He looked up at Luke, and smiled. It had been late when Luke got home, so they were both tired. Last night was somewhat foggy and unclear. 

Luke pressed a kiss to Ashton's forehead, who fluttered his eyes at the feeling. He had missed Luke's lips. The two men sat up in bed, and Ashton shamelessly checked out his shirtless boyfriend. After playing concert after concert and exercising on the road, his abs had gotten more prominent and his biceps became bigger as well. Luke smirked, knowing his boyfriend was totally checking him out. 

"Hey, let's get a shower." Luke said in a deep morning voice. Ashton blushed but got up. Luke followed suit, and they brushed their teeth together. Once they did their morning stuff, Luke turned on the shower and made sure it was at the right temperature. 

The blonde went in first, and held his hand out for his long time boyfriend. Ashton accepted it, and stepped into the shower. Sadly, it was kept PG.

-

Once both men were dressed and freshened up, Luke got his phone and his boyfriend's and pulled Ashton out the door. Ashton questioned, "What are you doing Lukey?" Luke stopped once they were at the elevator and smiled at his boyfriend, "We're going out on a date." Ashton blushed and Luke kissed his lips softly. 

The elevator doors opened, and Luke and Ashton broke apart and stepped inside. They went down to the first floor, but made a stop for another person first. A teenage girl stepped inside, and gasped softly. Luke looked over and saw a girl with her bright blue hair with a beanie on top. She asked softly, "Are you Luke Hemmings?" Luke nodded, and noticed Ashton curl into the blonde's side.

"Okay, wow. I never thought that this would happen. But I'm in love with your music and I saw you four months ago here in California." Luke smiled, but glanced down at his boyfriend who was seemingly trying to hide his face in Luke's chest/side, under his arm which was wrapped around Ashton. 

The girl then looked towards Ashton and said, "Hi. I've seen a lot of pictures of you and Luke on his Twitter and can I just say that you guys are my OTP." Ashton giggled and the girl smiled saying, "Wow I have no idea I literally lived near Ashton Irwin." The couple smiled at the very nice fan.

She then said right when the group was nearing the lobby, "Keep Luke happy. He is my whole world, and when you are in his arms, you make him happy. Luke being happy, makes me happy. So, thank you Ashton." The small boy blushed and hide his face in Luke's side once more. The girl just said, "I'm Rebel, just ask the front desk for my information or something if you wanna hang out." The men nodded, but then walked out of the elevator.

Once Luke and Ashton were outside, many people were looking at them. Luke didn't wear any disguises or a hoodie and sunglasses. It was very obvious that Luke freaking Hemmings was walking around with his boyfriend Ashton Irwin. 

Ashton looked up at Luke and said, "Where are we going Lu?" Luke smirked and just grabbed Ashton's hand and pulled him down the street. Once Ashton got an idea he said to Luke, "The movies? Wow." 

Luke frowned, "I thought you liked the movies babe. Plus, it's dark. Fans won't bother us there then." Ashton laughed, "I'm messing with you Luke. I'd love to go see a movie with you. As long as it's not your own." 

Luke smirked, but Ashton hit his arm and said, "No, Lucas." Luke was still smirking, "Ooh, Lucas again? Am I in trouble, Mr Irwin?" 

Ashton sighed and just walked into the cinema with the blonde. They were looking at the movies that were playing there and Ashton groaned when seeing Luke's movie. The blonde laughed loudly, his joyful laugh ringing throughout the entire lobby. 

A bunch of girls gasped when seeing the blonde and his boyfriend. One girl went over to Luke, but her friends pulled her back. She cried, "Please. He's my idol." Another girl said, "Kay, you know how he feels about fans when he's on a date with Ash." 

Ashton nudged Luke who didn't hear the conversation. He motioned over to the girls who were staring at him and smiled. "Go make their day Lukey." Luke sighed, and walked over to the now squealing girls with Ashton. "Hi. Are you girls fans?" They all nodded, and didn't say anything. Luke awkwardly said, "Do you want a picture or something?" All but one girl nodded. The girl who didn't nod said, "Aren't you on a date with Ashton?" 

The couple nodded, but Ashton said softly, "You guys got him where he is today. I don't mind him taking a few pictures." One girl gave Luke her phone, and Ashton took it. He went to take a picture, but the same girl said, "Wait! I want Ashton in the picture next to Luke. I mean, they were out on a date. It's the least we could do." The fans quickly agreed, and Ashton asked a worker if they could take a picture of the group.

Ashton rushed over to Luke, and which the blonde laid his chin on top of Ashton's curls. The girls were cooing, but smiled for the picture. Once it was taken, the phone was given back to Ashton, who handed it to the girl. 

-

Once the couple was finished walking throughout the town of San Francisco, they were walking across the Golden Gate Bridge. It was now dark, and even though the bridge was almost two miles long, Luke and Ashton didn't care. Their apartment was on the other side of the bridge, which was only half a mile from the bridge. It seemed far, but they didn't care. Their feet had been hurting, but they had each other and didn't care. 

Luke and Ashton were about a mile in from were they started, and were about a mile from home. Ashton stopped and pouted saying, "Lu, my feet hurt." Luke felt bad for his older, yet smaller, boyfriend. So, they stopped, and looked out at the city of San Francisco. The city was beautifully lit and all the lights were shinning perfectly. 

Luke took this chance to surprise Ashton. He turned Ashton around, and got this small, simple ring from his pocket. Luke took a breath, but did not get down on one knee. Ashton had shaky breath, not knowing what the hell his boyfriend was doing.

"I know I'm only like twenty and you're like twenty two, but I still want you to know something. No, this is not a proposal. It's more of a promise. I want you to know that one day, I plan to marry you. I plan to change your last name to Hemmings." Luke said softly, but was still heard over the city going on with it's day.

Ashton smiled and nodded his head. "I plan to marry you one day too." Luke mumbled, "Thank god." Both men smiled, but Luke put the promise ring on Ashton's left ring finger. Luke pulled his boyfriend in for a hug and kissed him deeply. When they broke apart, Luke then said, "One day, in a few years, I will propose to you on this bridge."

"I'll be ready." Ashton whispered and kissed Luke again. 

When they broke apart once more, Luke smiled and said, "San Francisco is our home, baby." Ashton nodded, and the two men just looked over the city of San Francisco.

-----

-i wanted to add one more chapter. its done now. for real-

-mikey { 22-October-2016 }