Második Fejezet: Perth

-btw im going off of slfl for luke's tour. like same time, late sept- early oct, only there are five shows. i added a perth one just cause! hope it made sense-

-----

Luke pulled out his laptop, and opened his Skype. He quickly called his boyfriend. He had just played a concert, and was very sweaty, but needed to talk to his love. He heard the click, and it took thirty seconds or so until Luke saw the beautiful boy appear on his screen.

"Hiya Lukey!" Ashton said with a huge smile on his face. Luke was still 'high' from the concert, so he breathed out, "Hey Ash."

Ashton kept smiling at his boyfriend, "Did you just play a show?" Luke nodded, "Yeah. Only four more to go, then I'm coming home baby boy."

The nicknames still got to Ashton. Whether it was baby boy, baby doll, love, beautiful, or handsome, he still blushed. So, a light pink appeared on his cheeks, and giggled at his younger, but more dominate boyfriend.

"That's awesome Lukey! I can't wait to see you!" Ashton replied, wanting his boyfriend home now. Luke nodded, as he wanted to hug the living shit out of his boyfriend. Maybe also do some R rated stuff with him, as he hasn't had anything like that in a good six months, but we'll keep that on the down low.

"Me too Ash, me too. What should we do first?" Luke said, while taking out his earpiece. He saw Ashton shrug, and says in return, "I don't know. Go out to dinner? Nah." Luke chuckled, as he always loved to listen to his boyfriend make plans. "Maybe just Netflix? And like cuddling?" Ashton said, mostly thinking out loud.

"How about we chill as well?" Luke said with a smirk looking into the camera. He saw Ashton roll his beautiful hazel eyes, "If I was there, I'd slap the shit outta you for that, Lucas."

Luke placed a hand on his heart, "Oh damn. You called me Lucas. I must be in trouble." He took his hand off his chest and winked. He saw Ashton blush slightly, but replied sassily, "Bitch, you're the top." Luke kept his smirk, "Doesn't mean I can't be punished." He again winked.

"Is your eye twitching babe? It looks pretty bad to me. You should get it check out. You go to that, bye Lucas love you." Ashton said, and before Luke could even say 'I love you' back, Ashton hung up the video call.

Luke mumbled, "God, why do I love him?" And then heard his name being called.

"Hemmings. Get your ass in here!" He heard Mr. Clifford say. He ran into the room, still semi out of breath, so this small task was hard, even if he was quite fit. He was met with the bright red hair, that belonged to the man just a few months older than him. "Amazing concert. Just four more shows. Kay, mate?" Luke nodded. It was his first show here in Australia. "You play Melbourne tomorrow, the 29th. Then, you go to Brisbane on the 2nd, and Sydney on the 4th and 5th. Got it?" Luke nodded.

It was around eleven pm here in Perth, so it was early morning in California. California was where his love is. California is home. 

"Mike, when do I go home? To California?" Luke said while staring at his set list. He would sleep 'in' til seven am, then do a quick radio interview, and go to sound check, and then get to Skype Ashton for a few hours, then play the Margaret Court Arena in Melbourne. 

"You get on the plane on the 6th. At like 3 am, so hopefully less fangirls." Luke nodded, but it wasn't that simple. "But you probably will get mobbed. And I won't laugh at you like last time." Yeah, last time, it wasn't fun. Luke was met by about fifty fans, who all wanted a picture with their idol. Who all wanted to hug him. He called out Michael's name, but Michael laughed, thinking Luke would be fine.

He wasn't okay as the fans tugged him back and forth, which ended up hurting his wrist. He fell to the ground, and it was then when Michael realised Luke wasn't following and couldn't really been seen. Last time wasn't good. Last time put Michael and Ashton on bad terms.

"That's good. Now lets go to the plane, and get to Melbourne." Luke sighed. He just wanted to go home. To San Francisco, since that was home to Luke and Ashton.

-----

-i just found out @iCheeseYou reads this book! I'm screaming! I flipped out. You made me get up off my ass and update, so I hope you enjoyed it-