Negyedik Fejezet: Brisbane

It was finally the second of October. Luke has texted Ashton every day, and it seems they grew closer. The last day they talked via phone, Ashton seemed distant. It's all Luke could think about.

Why didn't Ashton say I love you back? Who was the person who called his name? Why could Ashton not remember where Luke was playing? He always did. Ashton always kept track of Luke's concerts.

It was an hour before the show, and Luke was shaking. He was nervous, and his boyfriend and himself weren't on good terms. Well, Luke thought so at least.

Luke finally got the balls to call him. He dialed the all too familiar number with shaking fingers. After the first ring, he heard a very chirpy voice come through, "Hiya baby!"

Luke sighed happily. "Hi baby doll. Is everything okay?" Luke questioned.

Luke could practically feel his boyfriend nod in reply. "Yeah! Everything is great! You come home in just a few days!"

The blonde wanted to hug the boy right now. He just sounded so happy. "Yeah babe! I can't wait to see you. I wanna hold you so bad."

Ashton replied, "Me too Lukey. You're playing Brisbane today, right?" Luke clicked his tongue twice, something he did when he was nervous. Ashton new all about that. "Baby, don't be scared. You will do fine. I love you, just remember that."

Luke happily sighed, loving his happy go lucky boyfriend. "Yeah, I love you too. But I wanna talk to you about something."

The shorter boy said, "Yes Lukey?" Which in reply Luke said, "Last time I called you, um. You didn't say I love you. Also, you forgot where I was playing. Babe, you never do that."

He heard his boyfriend sigh, "I'm sorry Lu. I had just woken up. I honestly wanted to go back to sleep."

"Yeah. Well, who was the other boy I heard?" Luke tried to say, in a way that didn't sound like he was accusing Ashton of cheating.

"Oh that? That was Calum. We were hanging out, but I slept in and he just walked in when I was on the call with you."

"Mkay. What did you do with Calum?"

Ashton chuckled. "You're sounding a bit jealous. Honestly, we just watched a few movies. Well, more like he did. I just slept."

Luke sighed in relief. His boyfriend was just hanging out with a friend.

"I know that you probably thought I was cheating on you. I'm not upset, I love you and I would never, ever cheat on you. I promise Lukey."

"I know baby."

There was a minute or so of silence, until Michael called Luke over. "Luke. Time to get ready. You can talk to Ash after your show."

Luke sighed, for what felt like the fifth time, and said, "Hey beautiful. I have to go get ready. I love you."

"I love you too, handsome. Go out and rock that show!" Ashton said, and hung up. This always made Luke laugh, since he never did the cliché 'no you hang up' thing.

Luke put his phone in his pocket, and got his hair fixed up. He never knew why, considering it got all sweaty and curly during the concert anyways.

-

Soon, it was time for the show. Luke could feel the crowd cheering. The music from the back up band flowing throughout his entire system. Every little moment would be remembered forever.

This was one of the last shows here in Australia. And damn, it would be a good one. Luke could hear the crowd counting backwards from sixty.

Only one simple minute until he would play his third to last show here in Australia. He would only play three more shows, and then he would be home. Home, where Ashton was.

Home was where anyone and everyone could feel safe.

Only thirty more seconds and everything seemed to become real. Thirty more seconds until the show would start. At least, he made up with Ashton. He actually wasn't looking forward to playing this show, since him and Ashton were in am unofficial fight.

Twenty more seconds, and Luke felt Michael give him a pat on the back. In almost a, "don't fuck up but I still love you like a brother" kind of way.

Ten more final seconds.

Soon ten went to nine.

Eight

Seven

Six

Five

Four

Three

Two

One,

"Hey guys! I'm Luke Hemmings, and lets fucking rock this show tonight!"

-----

-la di da di da im bored so i updated aGAIN on my phone-

-mikey {20-September-2016}

-btw my birthday is on 24-Sept, so if you could wish me a happy birthday, i'll love you forever-