Harmadik Fejezet: Melbourne

-some lyrics are changed p.s.-

It was the 29th of September when Luke was playing in Melbourne. He walked onto the stage, and was blinded by the lights. He had his guitar, and started off the show with his most meaning full, but shortest song, 'Carry On'.  

After that, he started off with his song 'Hey Everybody' which had everyone nodding along to the bass, played by the background people.

After the next four songs, Luke played his boyfriend's favourite song. Disconnected. Even though it is more of a sad song, Ashton still loved it. Luke said loudly into the microphone, "I'm gonna need your help singing this one!" And the whole crowd roared. Luke started to play the correct notes, singing the song, while thinking about his boyfriend. 

After Disconnected, he moved on to the next. "Alright. I know this tour is ending in quite a few days, but this tour has been one of my favourites. Even though I haven't been home in over a few months, just know that I will be soon. Now, here is one of my first songs!"

The crowd cheered, because that could be The Only Reason, Unpredictable, or even Gotta Get Out. But it wasn't any of those stated before. It was a classic song. If you loved Luke Hemmings, you knew all the words to this song.

"He dropping outta school 'cause he don't need the grades." Luke started off singing. The whole crowd went while. It's been some time since Luke did this life.

Yes, the pronouns were 'she' on the studio recording, but whenever he did the song life, he always changed the pronouns to 'he'. 

Well, he did that for all songs, unless he forgot. Which never happened. It was always he, and not she.

"He's got a heart tattoo but he keeps it covered,

I play guitar but he's a drummer,

He's seen my face around but he doesn't even know my name!" Luke sung, which always made the crowd laugh at. He smiled, thinking about his boyfriend, who would probably see the song on YouTube soon anyways. 

"I pierced my lip so he thinks I'm cool,

I ripped my jeans and dropped out of school,

I followed him 'round the town but he thinks that I'm a weirdo now." 

He sung the chorus and continued the song, "But now, who knew?

That he's in the crowd of my show

Nothing to lose,

He's standing right in the front row," Luke sung, and the smile fell. Ashton was only ever able to come along during tours in North America. Never Europe or Australia. Months Luke went by with only seeing pictures and videos of his love. 

Luke somewhat felt proud of himself. He didn't think he would actually make it this far without seeing Ashton. But, he had this urge to just simple hug his boyfriend. His world.

Once Luke took his final bow, he rushed off stage. He instantly grabbed his phone, and called his boyfriend. After four rings, Ashton finally picked up.

"Hey baby." Luke said, while slightly out of breath. "Hi Luke." Ashton said. Luke frowned, he always got some nickname, but this time it was just Luke.

"How was uh?" Ashton paused. "Sydney?" Luke laughed, but anyone could tell it was forced. "No babe. It was Melbourne." Ashton clicked his tongue, saying "Ah."

"Melbourne was great. I played Disconnected for you." Ashton sighed, "That's awesome Lukey." Luke nodded, even though no one could see him.

Luke heard something over from the line, and it sounded like a door closing. "Hey Ashton." Was heard over.

Luke furrowed his brows, wanting to know who would be in his boyfriend's house at the moment. He heard more movement and words, until Ashton said, "I got to go Lukey. Bye!" And Ashton hung up right as Luke was saying those three special words.

Yeah, his boyfriend didn't even say I love you.

Luke sighed, but was very hurt inside. They always said I love you, because you never know what could happen. Everything could change in the blink of an eye. Everything.

Luke pulled the device away from his ear, and honestly wanted to cry. He preformed the songs and changed the lyrics just for him. And he can't even say I love you?

Luke put the phone in his pocket, and went over to Michael. "How many days Michael?" Michael sighed, "I don't know Luke. But you play Brisbane on the second, so its only a few days. Not even a week."

Luke nodded, and went out of the arena. He just needed some time for himself. Without friends, without fans, without his boyfriend.

Who couldn't even say I love you...

-gosh i hate updating on my phone-

-mikey {19-September-2016}