5.Slow Steps

"Please, my queen. You are our only hope. Please. We beg you, the whole prophecy relies on you."

I was shaken. What prophecy is he talking about? What does he mean by 'we'? Is he fooling me? This man has been able to get into my brain and infect my dreams.

"Please my lady." he tried to pursue me.

I wanted to see him. This place all sand and dark. It was so cold.

" You call me your Queen. Let me see you. " I said while gathering all my courage.

" Yes, my Queen. "

The hooded figure came in the small light whose source is invisible. He removed his hood. I saw that he was wearing some kind of pale yellow cloth draped around his waist. Only his hands had some kind of copper bangle type bracelet. His body was barely till his torso. He was muscular and very warrior -like.

I was shocked to see his face. How could it be? It was none other than our school doctor Mr. Ivory Lash. How could it be?

" It is me." he said.

"But how...how..it could...be?" I stammered while being shocked.

"I am not gonna harm you. I have less time. My original name is Esaar. If you want to know anything about me,meet me at the time of your school recess."

As he spoke,the dark surroundings vanished and rather the sun started shining while the sand began swirling around and he vanished with it.

Destiny opened her eyes as the golden colour faded.She was too shocked to give any reaction. She was sweating profusely. She just laid on the bed trying to digest what had happened. After ten minutes, she looked at the clock at her bedside. 3. 15am, it said.

"What the hell just happened?" she said in a injured tone.

Her phone rang. She sat on the bed and saw the name on the screen. Tyler. A small smile appeared on her face.

"Hello?" she said.

"Hey Tiny!" he asked with no sign of sleep in his tone.

" You called me at 3 in the morning just to say 'hi'?"

"No. Just couldn't sleep, so thought I could talk to my favourite person in the world."

"Hehe. Well,neither I could sleep." she managed to say. Talking to him always lightened the mood. She was careful to not tell him anything about the dream. She knew it would worry him.

" I wish I was there beside you and talking to you eye to eye."he said all dramatically." Hey! Let's Skype. " he said lightning a light bulb in his head.

" Fine." Destiny managed again to say. She was no mood to do this but if she refused, she knew Tyler will get upset.

She turned the light on and captured her laptop. She did her hair and wiped the sweat.

"Hey" Tyler said after connecting.

"Hey!" Destiny replied.

They talked for some time maybe almost for an hour and after they got tired they wished good night and slept. Destiny had forgotten all about the dream.

The next day, Destiny was late for school. Late night sleeping results in a very groggy day. She was in canteen area with Katherine

" Are you okay? "Katherine asked.

"Yeah. Just was 'Skyping' with Tyler and you..." she stopped in between when she saw the evil smirk on her face.

" It's not what you think! "she protested.

"Alright. I'll believe that!" she joked.

Tyler appeared with Shane, Jake and Kevin.
"What's up,babe." he said while getting seated and kissing her on the cheek.
She wiped her cheek. She really hated public display of affection.

"Hey,Destiny. You gotta accept love." Shane said.

She didn't care to answer her but instead just made a face. Everybody laughed at it
Everyone knew how Shane and Destiny never go along after he puked in her lunch box in first grade. Christy and Roxanna, there friends from history class joined them.
Destiny was talking to Katherine when she saw Mr.Ivory Lash appear far behind her.

Every single memory of that dream flashed in front of her eyes. It felt like every single entity in this universe had a meaning. She felt that maybe it is the answer she had been searching for a longer time, she knew. Her mind blurred out and all she saw was the man from his dreams who will be the answer to her questions.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well..... Pretty rough chapter 😮. Hope you guys like it.😀 Really a big secret is revealed to her.😳 Many secrets await you ahead. I'll try to update soon as my exams are approaching, so it gets kinda hectic😥. Hope you understand 😘😘.
Also check out the pic.