6. Answers

" What's wrong? " Katherine shook Destiny by shoulder.

"Hm.  Oh, umm; nothing!  Just got bored. Yeah, I have to go. Mr. Lash actually dropped his handkerchief.  I'll just give it to him.",  she said and as proceeded towards her answer she stumbled as she got up from the chair.

"Careful!"  James expressed.

She ignored and started walking towards Esaar. She stopped when suddenly she say a glittering golden dust in the air making an arrow in the air. The arrow transformed into circle which transformed into letters. It said  At the theatre Hall. She got a little nervous if anybody saw it but then found that only she could see it.

She followed the instructions and entered the theatre Hall.

"I'm here as you told me! Come on out now!" she screamed with agony.

Everything swirled around her as the golden dust appeared again and took her to a place. She knew this place very well. She recognised the sandy ground,  the hot sun and the dunes. It was the desert from her dreams.

Esaar appeared in front wearing the pale yellow lower as the storm hushed down.

"What are we doing here? Are we in my dream?"  Destiny asked while removing dust from her hair.

" We are here because this is the only place I trust. This is not your dream. This is reality." He said stressing the word reality.

Destiny just looked at him.

He said," You may ask me your questions cause, the time has come you know the truth and accept the reality and no longer be disguised as...  YOU. "

" Can we atleast go someplace nicer." she said while wiping the sweat off her forehead.

Esaar chuckled at this and motioned her towards a sand dune. They walked toward it and what Destiny saw,really fantasised her. 

It was not a sand dune. Esaar waved his hand and the sand started to move away revealing a huge cat-faced den. The cat looked Egyptian and jewellery carved on it. It's mouth opened.

Destiny's eyes widened.  She said, "What the... Oh. My. God!"

"Mehit is the name of the goddess whose face is the shape of the den." Esaar said with an air of glory in his voice.

They entered and what she saw was breathtaking. The walls were adorned with carvings of ancient letters. The place was conpact yet beautiful.  The greyish wall flickered with same golden dust as she touched it.

"Please take a seat." Esaar said motioning towards a stool made out of stone.  She sat down.

"What is this flickering dust which appears again and again?" she asked.

" It is the magic use by me." he answered

"But why it appeared on the wall?"

"Which wall?"

Destiny glared at him. He too was confused.

" This wall." she pointed towards it.

"There is nothing like this. My walls are not magical. I used magic just in your dreams and outside."

Destiny was confused. She thought she was being tricked but changed her mind after seeing the sincerity in his eyes.

" Never mind. Now tell me everything.  Who am I? What you want from me? Why you keep saying me queen? Am I mad? "

" No,  you are not mad. Be patient, I'll tell you when the right time comes. For now there is very little I am allowed to say."

" Tell me, please."

" You must have read about Nubia and Egypt at school. "

" Yeah. Mr. Emerson has told is everything.  Even about the prophecy. "

Esaar stood up and lighted a candle. He stood by it as he played with the flame.

" That prophecy is your reality. You are the chosen one. The one who will kill Nefarkare again." he said calmly.

Destiny was shocked. She did not know what to say. 

" That can't be. No...no!" she screamed.

Esaar turned towards her and said with an impartial tone," Accept the truth! This is the reality. You are the chosen one. You are the reincarnation of our king, King Menes. We have waited for you for a long time. We need you. You are our last chance or the entire Egypt will suffer." The candles flickered as he spoke. 

"But what if I choose not to be the one?"

" This is your destiny.  You can't deny it and if you do you will be entangled in a severe web of lies and treason because you are not prepared and Nefarkare will definitely come for you either to kill you or..."

" Or what?"

" Or to summon you to the black magic and make you one of them. He is jus a soul. He still needs a body and will definitely chose you."

Destiny did not know what to say. She was weeping. She thought of Cerulean and Serene and how they were happy before all this. She thought of Tyler and how he always said sweet things to her.

" These people are your power. Love is your power. You are strong and you can defeat him, if you wish."

She thought for a second, she wiped her eyes and made a straight face. She stood up and said," I need time to think. Please take me back. I can't suddenly answer. I'll definitely tell you."

"Very well." he said,  a little disappointed,"This is your choice. Now I will only come,once you call my name."

He flicked his hand and there she was, Destiny Brooke in her room at the exact time she would be after school.

####################################
Pretty intense☺. You all mist be quite shocked 😜. Many mysteries are going to be unveiled in the next chapters😍.

My pre-boards are over, so before my real exams start, I'll try to catch up. 😀😀