Prologue

The fireballs attacked our city. Thinis is under attack. I am too confused to think and the blood streaming out of my arm is making me dizzy.

My vision is blurry but I see a lady running towards me. Maya. What is she doing here? She should be with the king and heal him. The war ground is not for her.

She approaches me.

" What are you doing here? You should not be here. ", I asked her loosing my conscious.
" I am afraid but I could not save the kin but... I have saved his soul. He trusted you. He gave me the order to take his Ka to you."

" What would I do with it. I am injured. "

" Let me heal you." Maya waves her hand on my arm and the wound is healed with only a scar is left.

" Take the soul. "

" What should I do?"

" Insert the Ka into a body. I am afraid that you will have to travel in time. Meet Karamat and he will help you."

I hear some horsemen coming towards us. We get silent. She mouths a go towards me and I teleport to Karamat's Hut.

"Come my friend." he welcomes me.

"We have less time old man. Get me through time."

"he did not say a thing and chants a spell. I find myself swirling through ages when finally I stop at a weird place.

There were big banners and people were driving different types of carriages with no drivers, only passengers and their clothing is so different.

" Where am I? "I exclaim.

I realise people are staring at me. I wave my hand and get invisible. I run towards a building. People here spoke a different language. In the building, people were dressed in white robes with different weapons with them. Some humans laid on portable beds and seemed to be ill. I am confused and touched a man's hand and learned the language.

I proceeded towards a room full of babies. I have less time and I knew it. All the babies were asleep. Only one child was awake and smiling at me. It is a beautiful girl. I caressed her cheek and she held my hand. I felt that she is the one. I touched her head with the Ka and it accepted her and submerged in her. She looked magical with those little golden eyes.

I finished my job and suddenly time again swirled in front of my eyes and I was back where I should be.