Questions

Flame's POV
Name: Jean Havoc
Age: 30
Background: Havoc is involded with a gang who goes by the name of Oraboras Sins. Seven years ago, there was an attempted robbery on a local clinic. Futher information is unknown.
I sighed and laid back in my chair. Havoc was taken into custody and is currently in a jail cell. Sure, he was a victim, but if what Ed said is true, he should be locked up for murder. Speaking of Ed.....I turned around and looked at him. He was sitting on the ground, his head laying limply down. "Hey Ed...are you alright?" I questioned. He didn't reply. I sighed and stood up before sitting down next to him. "Listen Ed. I know when it comes to the gang, your emotions tend to take control. I get it. But you can't shut down when we need you the most. Okay...?" I asked. "Yeah...I know. Sorry." He muttered quietly. I smiled a bit and ruffled his hair. "Okay. So, what do we do about Havoc?" I asked. Ed looked at me. "Well, we question him and try to get the gang's whereabouts out of him. Once we get that, we find the gang and arrest them." He replied. I nodded. "Okay, let's go question him then."
-Time Skip-
Ed's POV
Two officers guarded the room. They looked at us. "Names?" One of them asked. "Flame." Mustang stated. "Fullmetal." I added. The guards nodded. "Go ahead." Together, Mustang and I walked into the room. He sat down across from Havoc and I stayed standing. I looked at Havoc. I guess we'll need proper introductions. I'm Fullmetal, and this is Flame." I introduced. "The names Jean Havoc, but I'm sure you know that already officer." He replied. I leaned against the wall. "So Havoc, did you see who brought you to that place?" I questioned. He shook his head. "No. I was blind folded." He replied. I nodded. "Do you have any idea why they would kidnap you?" I asked. He nodded. "Yeah. Cause I'm the leader of the Oraboras Sins." He replied. I stiffened. "Where are they now?" I asked. He shrugged. "It makes sense now..." I muttered. Mustang looked at me. "What do you mean Fullmetal?" He asked. "Why the sins would kidnap their own leader. They must've been upset with Havoc for some reason. It just makes sense." I replied. Havoc laughed. "Man, kids these days really have an imagination huh?" He laughed. "ARE YOU CALLING ME SHORT JERK?!" I exclaimed. He shook his head. "No, not all Sir. But, they weren't the ones who kidnapped me." Havoc replied. "Eh....? But how do you know? You said that you were blind folded." I questioned. "The Oraboras Sins was broken up three years ago. The members are either dead, in jail or staying low so that the cops don't find em." Havoc explained. I looked at Mustang with wide eyes. "Then....who's beem committing these crimes....?" This case just got a whole lot harder.