Pain

Flame's POV
I sighed as I worked on paper work. Ed and I ended up getting a break after saving Havoc. Although, he's paying for his crimes. "The gang was broken up three years ago....so then how is it that the very same gang is kidnapping people and bringing out their inner sin....?" I mumbled. There was a knock at my door. "Come in." I stated. The door opened to reveal Strong Arm. "Good afternoon Flame." He greeted. "Afternoon." I replied. He sat down in the chair across from me. "How's the investigation going?" Strong Arm questioned. I sighed. "For the most part, it's alright. Fullmetal and I have made some progress." I explained. He nodded. "Don't worry Sir. You have the luck that's been passed down the Strong Arm family line for generations!" He exclaimed, clutching his fist close to his chest. I nodded and sweat dropped a bit. "Thanks. I'll let E-Fullmetal know." I replied, smiling a little bit. Strong Arm nodded and got up to leave when he stopped at the door. "You know Flame, working with Fullmetal really has changed you for the better." And with that he walked out. I raised an eye brow as he walked out. "Changed me....for the...better...?" I muttered in confusion. I shrugged and continued working.
-One Week Later-
Ed barged into my office. The door slammed open, making me bolt awake.  "Flame! Strong Arm's gone missing!" He exclaimed. "Huh?!" I replied, sitting straight up in my seat. He walked towards my desk and looked at me. "About five or six days ago, Strong Arm went missing." He replied, calmer this time. "What?!" I gasped in shock. He nodded. "And what makes it worse, I got another card in the mail today..." Ed trailed off. "Let me see." I pleaded. He nodded and handed me the card.
'Ed, Roy,

So you know that the gang's gone huh? Guess this little game is almost over. If you want your friend back, go to the outskirts of town. You'll find what your looking for.

                                                    O. S'

I looked at Ed. "Well? What are we waiting for?" I asked. He shrugged. "I was waiting on you old man." He replied. "I'm not old!" I exclaimed. He just laughed as we walked out and towards my car. I got into the drivers seat and Ed sat next to me. I started driving.
-Time skip-
"You sure this is the place?" Ed asked. I nodded. "Yeah. I've been here before." I replied. He nodded and we continued walking into the building. "It looks like every building we go to, that bastard always finds a room to lock people in." Ed mumbled. I nodded in agreement. We walked further and came upon a door. "Great. It's locked." Ed grumbled. "I can easily unlock it Fullmetal." I sighed. I grabbed a coin from my pocket and used it to unlock the door. Ed and I walked in and froze. My eyes widened in shock. "Strong Arm...?" I mumbled. His only reply was, "I thought I got rid of all the tapes....how'd it resurface...? If they found out I was lying, I'll lose my job..." He mumbled. Ed bent down towards him. "Hey, Strong Arm, relax, it's just me and Mu-Flame." He said quietly. Strong Arm gave no reply. Ed looked at me. He sighed and took a breath. "I know where we can take him. An old teacher of mine, she'll help him."