Truth

3rd POV
-Seven Years Ago-
A group of officers huddled into cars, and trucks. Everyone in the car sat down in their seats, fiddling with something on their clothes. Sweat rolled down some of their foreheads. Nervousness was in the air. After all, this was their first mission. A man named Armstrong -more correctly Strong Arm- sat towards the exit of the vehicle, waiting for the fight. Eventually, the car stopped two blocks away from the clinic where the notorious gang called the Oraboras Sins were planning to rob. Little did they know, the gang was already in action. A familiar dirty haired blond popped a cigarette into his mouth. "Hey, come on now Boss. You know you shouldn't smoke in here..." One of his men stated. The man laughed. "Oh calm down, it'll be fine!" He replied. "I'll go make sure the coast is clear alright?" He added. The other man nodded and turned back to his work. The captain walked outside the clinic. A girl with curly brown hair happened to be walking down that street, making the captain freeze. The young women noticed his stiffness as she turned to look at him. "Je-Jean....?" She stammered out. "Re-Rebecca...I-I can-" The man was cut off by an explosion in the area. It was a loud and big one, spreading across a few streets. The couple standing there was caught in the explosion as well. Meanwhile, the team of officers ran towards the explosion and stood, ready to fight. Strong Arm seemed to find himself paralyze in fear. He watched his teammates either fall to the ground unconscious or dead. Backup had been called. A man with dark raven hair slowly began to walk to the scene. How it looked like now, Strong Arm and Flame had beaten the gang, and were left unharmed. When the rest of the backup got there, they gasped in shock. Gang members began to run away, and all that could be heard was the pounding of footsteps. Gun shots rang out, the officers only attempt at stopping the gang. A small family of three, a mother and her two sons had been walking home from going to the store and was caught in the cross fire. A bullet from someone unknown hit the mother, and everything for the two boys seemed to slow down. They cried out for the mom. They let the bags of groceries drop out of their hands, and all they could do was collapse by their now, dying mothers side. 'Why did this happen?' The younger brother thought sadly. 'Those jerks! If I ever see them again, I'll get them back for killing mom!' However, the elder brother had a different line of thought. Sure, he was grief stricken, but the thoughts of revenge clouded his mind. After realizing what had happened, the officers stopped and frowned as they watched the two children wallow in sadness and grief. Suddenly, a gun shot rang through the air, and Flame dropped to the ground, holding his shoulder in pain. Quickly, an ambulance was called for Flame and the other gang members that had been injured. One of the officers walked towards the two boys and suggested that they see if they could do anything to help. There wasn't a reply.
     Flame looked at the nurse in front of him. It wasn't a serious wound, just a graze. "You should be fine officer." She explained. He nodded. The nurse smiled at him as she wrapped his wound gently. Two weeks later, Strong Arm and Flame were given a promotion for stopping the gang. When in reality, they didn't do a thing. Sometime after that, rumors began to spread about Flame. The culprit was never found.
-Present Time-
???'s POV
My eyes weakly opened, and I was met with a bright light. "H-Huh....?" I asked quietly. The door opened to reveal a women with blond hair and brown eyes stepping in. She gasped a little at seeing me. "Your...awake...."

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I will see you all next chapter! Bai!